Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Cut down notifications from Nagios Post 302748141 by iron_michael86 on Monday 24th of December 2012 10:29:49 AM
Old 12-24-2012
You can use the following
inherit parent is not required in your case .I have given an example
Code:
define servicedependency{
   hostgroup_name                 servers
   host_name                      3cx
   service_description            NSClient++ Version
   dependent_service_description  Disk - C:,Load Average,Memory Usage,Uptime
   execution_failure_criteria     w,c,u,p
   }

Please let me know this helps thanks sorry for replying late
This User Gave Thanks to iron_michael86 For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

trying to turn email notifications off

I'm trying to disable the email notifications; despite going into my control panel and selecting NO next to Use 'Email Notification' by default? I keep getting email notifications anyway! And I know I've never selected the checkbox next to Email Notification: emails sent to you whenever someone... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: oombera
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris E-Mail Notifications ?!

Hi , I need to have a monitoring system also I wanna have E-Mail Notification .or SMS notification to be on touch with my System : ) ... Regards Adel (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ArabOracle.com
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Servers, email notifications

Hi. On 09-05-2007 Neo posted that new servers were on their way. 1) It would be nice to hear of occasional progress. As far as I can tell, there has not been much of a change. The notice that is posted every now and then talks about a new server "this week". (In fact as I was previewing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: drl
1 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

How to limit the amout of Nagios SMS notifications?

Hi all, I have Nagios 3.3.1 setup on Ubuntu Desktop 11.04. I monitor approx. 50 hosts (mixture of Windows Servers, Switches, Firewalls) by PING only. Down hosts are notified to me via email and SMS at the moment. What I would like to so is limit the amount of SMS... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yoshi17
0 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

Nagios check dependent on second nagios server

We have a dual Nagios server setup. One is setup for internal server monitoring on our LAN, while the second Nagios server is hosted externally and is used for external checks only such as URL and ping checks form the WAN side. I was wondering if there is any way to setup cross dependencies... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eugenes18t
1 Replies

6. Infrastructure Monitoring

Notifications not coming through

Issue: I'm not receiving notifications I can succesfully receive an e-mail if I do this on the command line: /usr/bin/mail -s "NAGIOS HOST ALERT on $HOSTNAME$" rgouette@butlerbros.com but, my command.cfg configuration below, refuses to send an e-mail when I set a service to a critical... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rgouette
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

No SMS notifications once ppp up

Hi all, I have an Siemens IoT2020 with a Sim7000e cellular board that I connect via USB to the board and connect to Telstra Cat-M1 network. I can send and receive SMS and do so using Node-Red but can also do with Minicom etc. When connected I get : root@iot2000:~# dmesg | grep USB ACPI:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: antc
0 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Disabling New Badge Notifications

Finally got around to this. Have added a UserCP option to disable "new badge" alerts in the user profile "options" area so anyone who finds the alerts annoying, feel free to disable them (since the are primary designed for new users): https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums215-picture1219.png ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)