Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Merry Christmas!
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Merry Christmas! Post 302748105 by Neo on Monday 24th of December 2012 09:19:46 AM
Old 12-24-2012
Merry Christmas!

These 8 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Merry Christmas! & UNIX Song

Merry Christmas to the Greatest UNIX Forum on Earth! This "UNIX Christmas Song" song has been around a while but it's still fun. :-) #UNIX Christmas Song better !pout !cry better watchout lpr why santa claus <north pole >town cat /etc/passwd >list ncheck list ncheck list cat list... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cassj
5 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and all best wishes to all fox in this forum salute from Croatia (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Merry Christmas And Happy New Year

I wish all Administrators,Moderators, Code Taggers, all members and followers of this forum that Santa brings you the gift of never ending happiness this Christmas! May you and your family be blessed abundantly. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year! :) With Best Regards, Akshay Hegde (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Merry Christmas 2014

Merry Christmas to All. Peace on Earth and Goodwill toward Everyone https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums112-picture653.jpg (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
7 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Merry XMAS, happy holidays etc. everybody...

Have a laugh... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZWQcl1C-c8 Bazza... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
4 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Merry Christmas 2019 :) :)

Hello All, I would like to wish merry x-mas to all of you. May GOD bless us all with wisdom, love, positivity and great positive energy, cheers and happy holidays :) Thanks, R. Singh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RavinderSingh13
1 Replies
Net::DPAP::Client(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Net::DPAP::Client(3pm)

NAME
Net::DPAP::Client - Connect to iPhoto shares (DPAP) SYNOPSIS
use Net::DPAP::Client; my $client = Net::DPAP::Client->new; $client->hostname($hostname); my @albums = $client->connect; foreach my $album (@albums) { print $album->name, " "; foreach my $image (@{$album->images}) { print " ", $image->name, " "; my $thumbnail = $image->thumbnail; my $hires = $image->hires; } } DESCRIPTION
This module provides a DPAP client. DPAP is the Digital Photo Access Protocol and is the protocol that Apple iPhoto uses to share photos. This allows you to browse shared albums, and download thumbnail and hires versions of shared photos. It currently doesn't support password-protected shares. METHODS
new The constructor: my $client = Net::DPAP::Client->new; $client->hostname($hostname); connect Connect to the hostname: my @albums = $client->connect; SEE ALSO
Net::DPAP::Client::Album, Net::DPAP::Client::Image. AUTHOR
Leon Brocard <acme@astray.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004-6, Leon Brocard This module is free software; you can redistribute it or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-06-07 Net::DPAP::Client(3pm)