Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Request
Operating Systems Solaris Request Post 302747975 by Scott on Monday 24th of December 2012 02:52:42 AM
Old 12-24-2012
Go to the Symantec website and obtain a license. Then they will give you a download link.

HTH

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

a request for help...

Hi, An evil person hacked into my computer last night-- I had a 2nd user account which I used only to allow clients to scp files to me, and this account had a rather 'dumb' password... This was the account that got hacked, anyway, my mailq was filled with thousands of spam emails, so I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: patrick99e99
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Request

Hi; I'd like to change my user name. How can i do that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: moe2266
1 Replies

3. Solaris

urgent request!!!!!!!

hi, i want to create oracle managed filesystem ASM in unix. i have a solaris machine which has some empty mounts. but,when i say format Searching for disks...done No disks found! and... cat /etc/vfstab #device device mount FS fsck mount mount #to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rags_s11
6 Replies

4. Solaris

Request Tracker

Hi everyone, I'm trying to install request tracker 3.6.3 on one of my unix box running solaris8, I already installed latest mysql, latest perl, apache2 and followed the instruction on http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/features/articles/req_track_1.html... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sparcguy
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Request for Recommendations

Hello Guru's, I created this shell script to copy over the files from one location to other location and generating a list of files to process them through ETL tool. Could you please review the code and tell me if you have any recommendations or changes for my code or any thing wrong in my code.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ariean
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk request

Find the number of files with sizes > 100KB in /, /bin, /usr, /usr/bin and /usr/sbin directories and output them in a two column format with the name of the directory and the number of files. i tried with awk $>ls -lh | awk '/^-/ && $5 >= 100k {print $8 $5}' but it is not working pls... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhikamune
1 Replies
ED2K(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ED2K(1)

NAME
ed2k - aMule eD2k link parser SYNOPSIS
ed2k [-c <path>] [-t <num>] [-e] [-l] <eD2k-link> ed2k [-h] ed2k [-v] DESCRIPTION
Sends the given <eD2k-link> to aMule, i.e. writes it to the file ~/.aMule/ED2KLinks, which will be checked by aMule every second for links. [ -c <path>, --config-dir=<path> ] Read config from <path> instead of home [ -t, --category=<num> ] Set category for passed eD2k links to <num> [ -e, --emulecollection ] Loads all link found in the emulecollection given as <ed2k-link> [ -l, --list ] Lists all link found in the emulecollection given as <ed2k-link> [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --version ] Displays the current version number. [ eD2k-link ] Adds an eD2k-link to the core. The eD2k link to be added can be: o a file link (ed2k://|file|...), it will be added to the download queue; o a server link (ed2k://|server|...), it will be added to the server list; o a serverlist link, in which case all servers in the list will be added to the server list; o a magnet link; o an emulecollection file. The order in which you give the parameters is important. You can give more than one link, and every link can have it's own params. For example ed2k <link1> -t2 <link2> will download <link1> in standard category and <link2> in category 2. FILES
~/.aMule/ED2KLinks REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
amule(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k link parser v1.5.1 November 2011 ED2K(1)