Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Metagoofil version 2.1 backtrack Post 302746579 by DGPickett on Wednesday 19th of December 2012 03:58:35 PM
Old 12-19-2012
More details on your error case might help, but isn't this supposed to be easy? http://backtrackwasneversoeasy.blogs...etagoofil.html

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Cybersecurity

Backtrack or BlackUbuntu ?

I want to learn penetration testing, ethical hacking and other security based stuff.. 1) Please tell me which OS is the best Black Ubuntu or BackTrack ? 2) I already have Windows 7 and Ubuntu 11.10 in my laptop. So is there any way to convert my latest ubuntu to backtrack /Black ubuntu?... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy a file from directroy/ prior version to the directory/ new version

How to copy a file from directroy/ prior version to the directory/ new version automatically. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: roy1912
4 Replies
PPIx::Regexp::Token::Backtrack(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       PPIx::Regexp::Token::Backtrack(3pm)

NAME
PPIx::Regexp::Token::Backtrack - Represent backtrack control. SYNOPSIS
use PPIx::Regexp::Dumper; PPIx::Regexp::Dumper->new( 'qr{(*ACCEPT)}smx' ) ->print(); INHERITANCE
"PPIx::Regexp::Token::Backtrack" is a PPIx::Regexp::Token. "PPIx::Regexp::Token::Backtrack" has no descendants. DESCRIPTION
This class represents one of the backtrack controls. METHODS
This class provides no public methods beyond those provided by its superclass. SUPPORT
Support is by the author. Please file bug reports at <http://rt.cpan.org>, or in electronic mail to the author. AUTHOR
Thomas R. Wyant, III wyant at cpan dot org COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2009-2012 by Thomas R. Wyant, III This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl 5.10.0. For more details, see the full text of the licenses in the directory LICENSES. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-06 PPIx::Regexp::Token::Backtrack(3pm)