Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Multiple attachments using mutt Post 302746431 by DGPickett on Wednesday 19th of December 2012 10:18:13 AM
Old 12-19-2012
This User Gave Thanks to DGPickett For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

multiple attachments

how can you send multiple attachments in 1 email, usually I just use uuencode to send 1 attachment. thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: edog
5 Replies

2. How do I send email?

multiple attachments

how can you send multiple attachments in 1 email, usually I just use uuencode to send 1 attachment. thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: edog
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending multiple attachments

Hi people, I am new to this forums. I have a quick question I hope one of you could help me with. I am writing a script to send attachments via email. However I am having trouble when trying to send multiple attachments. Here is the code I am using: send_mail() { uuencode $TMP $TMP1 > $TMP1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: deo2k8
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

E-mailing Multiple Attachments in AIX

Hello Everyone, I'm trying to write ascript on AIX 5.3, that will e-mail all filles within a directory. But on executing a script , it sends only 1 file from the directory alongwith some Junk data. I have searched whole forum and almost used all the suggestions, but still getting same problem.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gem_In_I
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to attach multiple .csv files using mutt command

I need to attach all files starting with 'BusinessReport' using mutt command. It could be any number of files in that directory, say BusinessReport_01, BusinessReport_03, BusinessReport_04 etc. Is there a way to attach all files where filename like BusinessReport_* and sent it using mutt... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jassz
2 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Attachments in MUTT.

Can any body figure out how to attach the attachments mails while drafting them in MUTT form any location on my system. I am not able to figure it out. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to send email with multiple attachments ?

Hello , I am trying to send an email with two attachments . I have tried all previous suggestion in this forum but none worked. I could send one attachment in an email by uuencode $file "$file" | mailx -m -s "File" xxx@xx.com but unable to send multiple attachments . I have tried ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: RaviTej
8 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mutt for html body and multiple html & pdf attachments

Hi all: Been racking my brain on this for the last couple of days and what has been most frustrating is that this is the last piece I need to complete a project. There are numerous posts discussing mutt in this forum and others but I have been unable to find similar issues. Running with... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raggmopp
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Attach multiple index.html file using mutt

Hi I want to attach multiple index.html, index_v2 file using mutt command basically i want first index.html and then index_v2.html file as a body in email , these html files are test reports I am using following command , but it is over writing , any help appreceated ;) mutt -e... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: madankumar.t@hp
2 Replies

10. HP-UX

Email Using uuenview w/ Multiple Attachments

HP-UX mbhp7640 B.11.31 U ia64 4294967295 unlimited-user license Our database builds a MIME compliant html email, then cats that to sendmail - no problem. Due to horrible issues with the native uuencode, we long ago began using uuenview to encode our attachments - no problem. An example is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bubba77
1 Replies
SDL_PixelFormat(3)						 SDL API Reference						SDL_PixelFormat(3)

NAME
SDL_PixelFormat - Stores surface format information STRUCTURE DEFINITION
typedef struct SDL_PixelFormat { SDL_Palette *palette; Uint8 BitsPerPixel; Uint8 BytesPerPixel; Uint8 Rloss, Gloss, Bloss, Aloss; Uint8 Rshift, Gshift, Bshift, Ashift; Uint32 Rmask, Gmask, Bmask, Amask; Uint32 colorkey; Uint8 alpha; } SDL_PixelFormat; STRUCTURE DATA
palette Pointer to the palette, or NULL if the BitsPerPixel>8 BitsPerPixel The number of bits used to represent each pixel in a surface. Usually 8, 16, 24 or 32. BytesPerPixel The number of bytes used to represent each pixel in a surface. Usually one to four. [RGBA]mask Binary mask used to retrieve individual color values [RGBA]loss Precision loss of each color component (2^[RGBA]loss) [RGBA]shift Binary left shift of each color component in the pixel value colorkey Pixel value of transparent pixels alpha Overall surface alpha value DESCRIPTION
A SDL_PixelFormat describes the format of the pixel data stored at the pixels field of a SDL_Surface. Every surface stores a SDL_PixelFor- mat in the format field. If you wish to do pixel level modifications on a surface, then understanding how SDL stores its color information is essential. 8-bit pixel formats are the easiest to understand. Since its an 8-bit format, we have 8 BitsPerPixel and 1 BytesPerPixel. Since BytesPer- Pixel is 1, all pixels are represented by a Uint8 which contains an index into palette->colors. So, to determine the color of a pixel in a 8-bit surface: we read the color index from surface->pixels and we use that index to read the SDL_Color structure from surface->for- mat->palette->colors. Like so: SDL_Surface *surface; SDL_PixelFormat *fmt; SDL_Color *color; Uint8 index; . . /* Create surface */ . . fmt=surface->format; /* Check the bitdepth of the surface */ if(fmt->BitsPerPixel!=8){ fprintf(stderr, "Not an 8-bit surface. "); return(-1); } /* Lock the surface */ SDL_LockSurface(surface); /* Get the topleft pixel */ index=*(Uint8 *)surface->pixels; color=fmt->palette->colors[index]; /* Unlock the surface */ SDL_UnlockSurface(surface); printf("Pixel Color-> Red: %d, Green: %d, Blue: %d. Index: %d ", color->r, color->g, color->b, index); . . Pixel formats above 8-bit are an entirely different experience. They are considered to be "TrueColor" formats and the color information is stored in the pixels themselves, not in a palette. The mask, shift and loss fields tell us how the color information is encoded. The mask fields allow us to isolate each color component, the shift fields tell us the number of bits to the right of each component in the pixel value and the loss fields tell us the number of bits lost from each component when packing 8-bit color component in a pixel. /* Extracting color components from a 32-bit color value */ SDL_PixelFormat *fmt; SDL_Surface *surface; Uint32 temp, pixel; Uint8 red, green, blue, alpha; . . . fmt=surface->format; SDL_LockSurface(surface); pixel=*((Uint32*)surface->pixels); SDL_UnlockSurface(surface); /* Get Red component */ temp=pixel&fmt->Rmask; /* Isolate red component */ temp=temp>>fmt->Rshift;/* Shift it down to 8-bit */ temp=temp<<fmt->Rloss; /* Expand to a full 8-bit number */ red=(Uint8)temp; /* Get Green component */ temp=pixel&fmt->Gmask; /* Isolate green component */ temp=temp>>fmt->Gshift;/* Shift it down to 8-bit */ temp=temp<<fmt->Gloss; /* Expand to a full 8-bit number */ green=(Uint8)temp; /* Get Blue component */ temp=pixel&fmt->Bmask; /* Isolate blue component */ temp=temp>>fmt->Bshift;/* Shift it down to 8-bit */ temp=temp<<fmt->Bloss; /* Expand to a full 8-bit number */ blue=(Uint8)temp; /* Get Alpha component */ temp=pixel&fmt->Amask; /* Isolate alpha component */ temp=temp>>fmt->Ashift;/* Shift it down to 8-bit */ temp=temp<<fmt->Aloss; /* Expand to a full 8-bit number */ alpha=(Uint8)temp; printf("Pixel Color -> R: %d, G: %d, B: %d, A: %d ", red, green, blue, alpha); . . . SEE ALSO
SDL_Surface, SDL_MapRGB SDL
Tue 11 Sep 2001, 23:01 SDL_PixelFormat(3)