Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Emergency UNIX and Linux Support Firewall rule for multiport not getting deleted Post 302746417 by DGPickett on Wednesday 19th of December 2012 09:54:18 AM
Old 12-19-2012
Shouldn't delete reference input and output not output twice?
This User Gave Thanks to DGPickett For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Email Antispam Techniques and Email Filtering

procmail rule

I can tell this is not a recently active formum, but here goes, "why doesn't this procmail rule block messages with víagra or v1agra appearing in the subject header :0 * ^Subject:.*(víagra¦v1agra¦pénis¦prescripti0n¦Medicati0n¦M0rtgage¦Xanaxz) { LOG="(THE 7 DIRTY WORDS) " :0 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jones
4 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Rule # 8

In light of this board's rule stating "no BSD vs. Linux vs. Windows or similar threads," is the following post legal (can I post it)? Hi. I'm thinking about obtaining a web server for business purposes and I want to learn to administer and maintain the server myself. I need to be able to use... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bluegospel
1 Replies

3. Linux

IPtable rule help need

Hi, I need to configure iptable such that whatever request comes to 192.168.0.4 needs to forwarded to 192.168.0.50 and only port 80 and 443 needs to be forwarded others need to be blocked.... Thanks gr8 forum:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iron_michael86
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Need help with rewrite rule

Hi, I hosted my site on Apache web server. I wanted to redirect all the users request to a HTML page(maintenance page). I used the below rewrite rule to do ths same. RewriteEngine on RewriteRule .* /maintenance.html The maintenance.html page contains an image. When ever I try to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BSrikanthB
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

iptables rule to block access from VM Browser to Firewall Login Page

(1 Reply)
Discussion started by: senrabdet
1 Replies
asadmin-delete-domain(1AS)					   User Commands					asadmin-delete-domain(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-delete-domain, delete-domain - deletes the givendomain SYNOPSIS
delete-domain [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--domaindir install_dir/domains] domain_name delete-domain deletes the specified domain. The domain must already exist and must be stopped. This command is supported in local mode only. OPTIONS
--domaindir directory where the domain is to be deleted. If specified, path must be accessible in the filesystem. If not speci- fied, the domain in the default install_dir/domains directory is deleted. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. OPERANDS
domain_name name of the domain. Must be a unique name. Example 1: Using delete-domain asadmin> delete-domain sampleDomain deleted domain sampleDomain successfully Where: the sampleDomain domain is deleted. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-domain(1AS), asadmin-start-domain(1AS), asadmin-stop-domain(1AS), asadmin-list-domains(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-delete-domain(1AS)