Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Errors in if conditions.....
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Errors in if conditions..... Post 302745361 by nikhil jain on Monday 17th of December 2012 07:18:50 AM
Old 12-17-2012
i did that scott.... but no luck....

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Adapter Errors and Link Errors

$ errpt | more IDENTIFIER TIMESTAMP T C RESOURCE_NAME DESCRIPTION 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi1 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi0 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcastill66
0 Replies

2. AIX

Adapter Errors and Link Errors

$ errpt | more IDENTIFIER TIMESTAMP T C RESOURCE_NAME DESCRIPTION 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi1 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR B8113DD1 0802050205 T H fcs1 LINK ERROR 3074FEB7 0802050205 T H fscsi0 ADAPTER ERROR B8113DD1 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcastill66
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Major OS errors/Bash errors help!!!!

Hi all, dummy here.... I have major errors on entering the shell. On login I get: -bash: dircolors: command not found -bash: tr: command not found -bash: fgrep: command not found -bash: grep: command not found -bash: grep: command not found -bash: id: command not found -bash: [: =: unary... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: wcmmlynn
12 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

2 or more if conditions

Hello, I have a file as follows: col no:1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 a 4 226 226 ch:95024048-95027592, 1y224 of 3545 223 224 ident b 53 235 235 ch:148398-148401255, 1y184 of 3187 180 186 ident awk... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dr_sabz
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

conditions

./script 89 The script will extract the last digit of the input parameter. example, that is 4. This will be compared to the last digit of the current day of the month ( like day 14; that is 4). A message will displayed on the screen indicating if the digits are the same or not. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: singh is king
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

While with three conditions

Currently this is what I am trying while || && ]; do I want to continue if the first condition or both the second and third are true but I am getting a too many arguments error. Can someone help me out? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: whdr02
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

IF OR with two conditions

I have this IF working fine, testing if a char is a digit: if ; then _VALUE=$_VALUE$_CHAR else _ISDIGIT="false" fi Then I add a second condition to test if the char is either a digit or a * if ]; then _VALUE=$_VALUE$_CHAR ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Flavius
11 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

If conditions need

Dear Expert, Below code is for to take the backup of database by daily time stamp. I need vital help to make my script automatic sending me email if it sucess or fail. echo on @REM Seamonkey's quick date batch (MMDDYYYY format) @REM Setups %date variable @REM First parses month, day, and... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alone
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Errors in if conditions with to many OR conditions

Hi ALL I have a script where in i need to check for several values in if conditons but when i execute the script it throws error such as "TOO MANY ARGUMENTS" if then msg="BM VAR Issue :: bmaRequestVAR=$bmaRequestVAR , nltBMVAR=$nltBMVAR , bmaResponseVAR=$bmaResponseVAR ,... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil jain
10 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Conditions in if

I'm using the below one.. #!/bin/ksh File=$3 if ; then echo "Script" elif ] ;then echo "Passed k or f option" else "Please check the Input passed" fi Command line argument is "k" or -f and file is exist then... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Roozo
3 Replies
nih-dbus-tool(1)					      General Commands Manual						  nih-dbus-tool(1)

NAME
nih-dbus-tool - D-Bus binding code generator SYNOPSIS
nih-dbus-tool [OPTIONS]... [-o FILE] [XMLFILE] nih-dbus-tool [OPTIONS]... -o FILE --system|--session --dest=NAME OBJECT-PATH DESCRIPTION
OVERVIEW
The D-Bus introspection format is an XML document describing the interfaces implemented by a particular object, including the methods and signals of that interface along with their arguments and the properties of that interface. A single document describes a single object, represented by the root <node> tag. Interfaces implemented by that object are specified by <interface> tags within it. Methods, signals and properties defined by the interface are described by <method>, <signal> and <property> tags within the interface. Arguments to methods and signals are defined by <arg> tags within them. Names and other values are specified as attributes to the tag. Additional properties for external tools or software may be given in <annotation> tags. These may appear within interfaces, methods, sig- nals, properties and arguments. nih-dbus-tool makes use of many of these. Note that argument annotations are an nih-dbus-tool extension to the format. nih-dbus-tool's parser is reasonably liberal, to allow for future expansion of the D-Bus introspection format. Any unknown tag, attribute or annotation, or any tag not in an expected location, will be ignored with a warning. However a missing root node tag, missing attributes, illegal or invalid format values for defined attributes or non well-formed XML will result in an error. Character data and comments are not considered part of description, and are not parsed. OPTIONS
AUTHOR
Written by Scott James Remnant <scott@netsplit.com> BUGS
Report bugs at <https://launchpad.net/libnih/+bugs> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009 Scott James Remnant <scott@netsplit.com>. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. libnih-dus 2009-04-11 nih-dbus-tool(1)