Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: R plots in UNIX platform
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users R plots in UNIX platform Post 302745155 by Chubler_XL on Sunday 16th of December 2012 11:19:19 PM
Old 12-17-2012
You can write the output a file (jpeg, tiff or png) and email/ftp them to a system with an image viewer or output them to a directory visiable from apache:

Code:
jpeg("myfile.jpg")
plot(....)
dev.off()

Use png() in similar mannor if you prefer .png files

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

C++ on True Unix Platform

Hi all: I would like to get some details about development using C++ on TRUE Unix platform. Can anyone help me ?? Thanks, -Mandar (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mandar3
2 Replies

2. Programming

How to programm TTY devices under UNIX platform?

Dear Export, I want to begin an serial-communication application codes associated with TTY devices. But I don't know what key settings should be concerned after opening a TTY device file under UNIX plarform(SunOS 5.7)? Could you give me some adivce? Thanks! (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: WayneYang
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Porting of Windows written unix scripts to unix platform

Can anybody help me in finding out a solution for the problem below? When we write .unix or .sh files in windows OS and port them to Unix platforms there is a character ^M inserted at the end of each line of the script file. During ftp porting I set the transfer mode as ASCII for the script... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamilselvi
7 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help in choosing Unix Platform.

I'm a completely noob to Unix. I have previously managed quite well Windows OS's but never Unix. -My question is quite simple: I've been investigating what's the easiest and most complex Unix OS. However, it seems there are quite a couple of OS's from which to choose, like: -Darwin ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: justanoob
3 Replies

5. Programming

Platform type in Unix

Hi all, How does one get the platform type in UNIX (for e.g. sparc/i386)? I need an function call and not the command like uname -p. thanks! (24 Replies)
Discussion started by: slash_blog
24 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

i am newer to unix platform

i have to select particular fields from a multiple line record. my record is in dump.txt file and looks like this ******************* tipo = abonado simplex, Idiomas = dic1 - none, Operador = estandar Serv. portadora admitido: modem ind = 0 numero telefonico = 79260960, att = 0... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: junaid.nehvi
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Most used unix platform as desktop.

Just wonder about this question everytime that how many of us use unix as desktop and prefers which unix platform as desktop. - nilesh (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ynilesh
4 Replies

8. Programming

about unix platform

Hi can any body post example for socket tcpclient in c++ act like browser with HTTp 1.1 and send message for the server (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Net Star
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is unix os or platform?

hellow everyone, iam a new user to linux and i have question about unix os. unix is operating system or platform iam confused. i have read some article about unix but i haven't found the answer what iam searching for. so iam confused in this topic can anyone made it clear. Any types of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: paruhang
8 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl CGI charts, actual plots and not image files

Does anyone know how to generate CGI charts which are not images , the one I am using generates image files e.g $mygraph3->set( 'x_labels_vertical' => 1 ); $mygraph3->set_legend_font(GD::gdMediumBoldFont); $mygraph3->set_legend('Test Plot'); my $myimage3 = $mygraph3->plot(\@data3)->png;... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: priyophan
4 Replies
MVPA-PREP-FMRI(1)						   User Commands						 MVPA-PREP-FMRI(1)

NAME
mvpa-prep-fmri - preprocess fMRI data for PyMVPA SYNOPSIS
mvpa-prep-fmri [OPTIONS] <fmri-data> DESCRIPTION
Tiny tool to prepare a directory for a typical analysis of fMRI data with PyMVPA. Tools from the FSL suite will be used for preprocessing. It takes a 4D fMRI timeseries as input and performs the following steps: - extract an example volume - perform motion correction using the example volume as reference - conservative skull-stripping and brain mask generation - masking of the motion-corrected timeseries with the brain mask All results will be stored either in the current directory, or in a subdirectory with the subject ID (if specified). OPTIONS
--version show program's version number and exit -v VERBOSE, --verbose=VERBOSE, --verbosity=VERBOSE Verbosity level of output -h, --help, --sos Show this help message and exit -s SUBJ, --subject-id=SUBJ Subject ID used as output path -e EXFUNC, --example-func-vol=EXFUNC Volume (numeric ID or 'last', 'first', 'middle') to be used as an example functional image. Default: 10 -m MCFLIRT_OPTS, --mcflirt-options=MCFLIRT_OPTS Options for MCFLIRT. '-plots' is auto-added -p, --mcflirt-plots Create a .pdf with plots of motion parameters -b BET_OPTS, --bet-options=BET_OPTS Options for BET. '-m' is auto-added. Default: '-f 0.3' for a safe guess of the brain outline mvpa-prep-fmri 0.4.8 April 2012 MVPA-PREP-FMRI(1)