Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers I want alternative of -maxdepth 1 for all Linux,Solaris and AIX Post 302745005 by Peasant on Sunday 16th of December 2012 08:34:47 AM
Old 12-16-2012
You can introduce a variable and just sed the result like :
Code:
DIR=/var/tmp/test
cd $DIR && find .  \(  -name . -o -prune \) -name "*properties" -type f -exec ls -l {} \; -exec cksum {} \; | sed "s#./#$DIR/#"

This User Gave Thanks to Peasant For This Post:

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Major differences between AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, Linux

Hi All, I want to know the OS level differences between AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, Linux Apart from the vendor, H/w and command differences, any other significant points. regards, guru Charan (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurukottur
9 Replies

2. AIX

AIX on an alternative system

My greeting to all the readers I have an AIX 5.3 version. I want to study this operation system. Unfortunately I don't have an IBM p Series system. Is there a way to install AIX on vmware or something similar? May be I have an old IBM Netfinity Server, will AIX run on this system? Thanks for... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: analyzer
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Solaris find without maxdepth

Hi, I am using Solaris 5.8 I searched online, the find command has an option called maxdepth which can be used to limit the number of directories find will look into. find . -maxdepth 2 -type f When I run the above command in solaris, I get an error find: bad option -maxdepth find:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Leion
2 Replies

4. AIX

maxdepth in avaible for AIX?

Hi, I'm trying to do a search in a directory on AIX and I was wondering if there's an equivelant option to the -maxdepth option to tell how far down to search. I ran this but I just want to make sure it's actually searching everything: find ./* -type f -name "090817*" -exec ls -l {} \; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bbbngowc
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Patch management (Solaris, AIX , Linux )

Hi Guys, I am doing L1 Level support for Solaris Platform. Eg. User Management, File system , Print management and Job monitoring. I recently completer my IBM Aix 7 Administration certification. Issue is that my manager is asking me do full time unix / linux patch management work for new... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nats
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Maxdepth command not working in AIX.Need alternative solution for this command

Hi All, I am trying to select 30 days older files under current directory ,but not from subdirectory using below command. find <Dir> -type f -mtime + 30 This command selecting all the files from current directory and also from sub directory . I read some documention through internet ,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kommineni
1 Replies
sdl-config(1)						      General Commands Manual						     sdl-config(1)

NAME
sdl-config - script to get information about the installed version of SDL SYNOPSIS
sdl-config [ --prefix= DIR] [ --exec-prefix= DIR] [ --version ] [ --libs | --library-libs | --plugin-libs ] [ --cflags ] DESCRIPTION
sdl-config is a tool that is used to configure and determine the compiler and linker flags that should be used to compile and link pro- grams, libraries, and plugins that use SDL. It is also used internally by the m4 macros that are included with SDL. OPTIONS
--cflags Print the compiler flags that are necessary to compile a program or library that uses SDL. --exec-prefix=DIR If specified, use DIR instead of the installation exec prefix that SDL was build with when computing the output for the --cflags, --libs, --library-libs, and --plugin-libs options. This option must be specified before any of the --cflags, --libs, --library- libs, and --plugin-libs options. --libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a program that uses SDL. --static-libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to statically link a program that uses SDL. --library-libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link a library that uses SDL. (This excludes any static objects required for linking, since these must be linked only by executable programs.) --plugin-libs Print the linker flags that are necessary to link an SDL-using object that is to be accessed via dlopen(3). This may include static objects with PIC symbol information. This option should not be used for ordinary shared libraries or standalone applications. --prefix=DIR If specified, use PREFIX instead of the installation prefix that SDL was built with when computing the output for the --cflags, --libs, --library-libs, and --plugin-libs options. This option is also used for the exec prefix if --exec-prefix was not specified. This option must be specified before any of the --cflags, --libs, --library-libs, and --plugin-libs options. --version Prints the currently installed version of SDL on standard output. EXAMPLES
gcc -o main.o $(sdl-config --cflags) main.c is how you might use sdl-config to compile a C source file for an executable program. gcc -o my_app $(sdl-config --libs) main.o util.o is how you might use sdl-config to link compiled objects into an executable program. gcc -o libSDL_nifty-1.2.so.0.0.1 $(sdl --library-libs) read.o write.o munge.o is how you might use sdl-config to link compiled objects into a shared library. gcc -o libnifty_xmms.so $(sdl --plugin-libs) stream.o blit.o deinterlace.o is how you might use sdl-config to link compiled objects into a plugin for use by another program. AUTHOR
The Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL) library was written by Sam Lantinga. This manual page was written by Branden Robinson, originally for Progeny Linux Systems, Inc., and the Debian Project. SDL 1.2 2001-12-25 sdl-config(1)