Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: UCS installation issues
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat UCS installation issues Post 302743849 by vincenix on Thursday 13th of December 2012 12:23:39 PM
Old 12-13-2012
We have 2 UCS POC's in house and have not run into such issues. We load Linux, 'Doz, or VMware onto the blades and all 3 have worked as expected. Have you ensured that all of the hardware in the frame has the latest firmware applied and that you do not have any hardware issues? If the hardware / firmware is solid I can't see any reason to have strange results.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

snort installation on freebsd issues

i'm following the, "How to setup and secure Snort, MySQL and Acid on FreeBSD 4.6 Release" off of the snort.org website. in the documentation it says snort should be installed through the following: ----- make -DWITH_MYSQL -DWITH_FLEXRESP ; make install ----- later it says to do the... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: xyyz
13 Replies

2. Solaris

installation of Solaris: installation bypasses network config.

hello solaris friends, I've tried installing Sun Solaris 10.0, but everytime it seems to bypass the network config. screen that looks similar to this...here's the url: http://www.hup.hu/old/images/hup/Solaris/Sol10beta7/9.png I'm able to install it all the way through but I get no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cadmiumgreen
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

SU issues

Hi, I have automated a build process that does the following activities. 1. check out code from cvs to a specific directory 2. build the revision checked out with 'ANT' 3. integrate the compiled code with the QA/UAT or new environment (/apps/QA or /apps/UAT or /apps/new directory) I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: yoi2hot4ya
1 Replies

4. Slackware

latex-ucs

Hi! I am using Slackware 12.1 and I have a question regarding LaTeX. I am trying to use the package ucs, so that I can write in greek, but with no success. In Debian there is a package latex-ucs.deb that does the trick. Is there something similar in Slackware? Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kerb41
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10 flash installation - fatal error. Solaris installation program exited.

Not very helpful to say the least. Seems to read the flar file and go through the upgrade and then come up with this error. Any ideas? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
1 Replies

6. SuSE

Personal SUSE build installation issues.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160725/0174562490859032f68430fb0fa216cd.jpg I have created a personally made SUSE-based distro using susestudio.com and it will install just fine on my laptops (32-bit Acer Aspire One ZG5 and MacBook 4,1). However, when installing on an old Emachine desktop, I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: TheOuterLinux
6 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 10 installing on Cisco UCS doesn't see HBAs

The chassis config is right... this blade can boot to VMware ESXi and see HBAs and LUNs. Solaris isn't seeing the HBAs at all... luxadm probe returns ERROR: No Fibre Channel Adapters found. fcinfo hba-port -l returns No Adapters Found. prtdiag -v gets me: ==== Upgradeable Slots... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jnojr
3 Replies
EMBOSS::GUI(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					  EMBOSS::GUI(3pm)

NAME
EMBOSS::GUI - provide web-based access to EMBOSS AUTHOR
Luke McCarthy <lukem@gene.pbi.nrc.ca> SYNOPSIS
use EMBOSS::GUI; $emboss = EMBOSS::GUI->new(); $emboss->intro_page; $emboss->about_page; $emboss->menu_page; $emboss->app_page; $emboss->help_page; $emboss->default_page; DESCRIPTION
EMBOSS::GUI provides a simple web-based interface to the EMBOSS suite of bioinformatics tools. The distribution should have included a sample CGI script that wraps the module appropriately. Alternatively, EMBOSS::GUI can be used to gather information about the local EMBOSS installation. Public methods for that purpose are described below: new(%args) Returns a new EMBOSS::GUI object. %args is a hash of optional named arguments. The following arguments are %recognized: html => $object Specifies an alternative HTML renderer object to use when generating the web interface. See EMBOSS::GUI::XHTML for the methods the replacement object must implement. go() Process CGI arguments and display the corresponding page. intro_page() Generates an introductory page describing EMBOSS and the GUI. about_page() Generates a page describing the local EMBOSS configuration, including the version and filesystem location of each perl module required by the GUI. menu_page() Generates the main menu page. app_page() Generates the application-specific input page or runs an EMBOSS application and generates the output page. help_page() Generates the application-specific manual page. output_page() Generates the application output page, or a placeholder page if the application is still running. default_page() Generates a default page according to the current configuration. frameset_page() Generates a page that sets up the menu and main content frames. apps() Returns a list of available EMBOSS applications. Each element of the list is a reference to an array containing the name and description of an application. groups() Returns a list of application groups. Each element of the list is a reference to an array containing the name of the group and a list of applications belonging to that group (each application is in turn a reference to an array as described in apps() above.) Note that an individual application can appear in multiple groups. is_excluded($subject) Returns true if the subject is being excluded from public display, false otherwise. $subject is the name of an application or application group as it appears in the output from wossname. databases() Returns a list of available databases. Each element of the list is the name of a database, suitable for use in a USA. BUGS
None that I know of... COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2004 Luke McCarthy. All rights reserved. This program is free software. You may copy or redistribute it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2006-11-13 EMBOSS::GUI(3pm)