Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Fetch specific entries
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Fetch specific entries Post 302742363 by Priyanka Chopra on Tuesday 11th of December 2012 02:25:45 AM
Old 12-11-2012
Thanks for reply!

It seems working to a certain extent but it's not retrieving the entries without disease names and approved status which are mentioned for example in lower part of the input.

Can u please check.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

To fetch specific words from a file

Hi All, I have a file like this,(This is a sql output file) cat query_file 200000029 12345 10001 0.2 0 I want to fetch the values 200000029,10001,0.2 .I tried using the below code but i could get... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.raos
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to fetch a specific line from file

Hi, I have text file in the following strucher . The files contain hondreds of lines. value1;value2;value3;value4 I would like to get back the line with lowest date (values4 field). In this case its line number 3. groupa;Listener;1;20110120162018 groupb;Database;0;20110201122641... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

fetch last line no form file which is match with specific pattern by grep command

Hi i have a file which have a pattern like this Nov 10 session closed Nov 10 Nov 9 08:14:27 EST5EDT 2010 on tty . Nov 10 Oct 19 02:14:21 EST5EDT 2010 on pts/tk . Nov 10 afrtetryytr Nov 10 session closed Nov 10 Nov 10 03:21:04 EST5EDT 2010 Dec 8 Nov 10 05:03:02 EST5EDT 2010 ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Himanshu_soni
13 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to fetch specific fields

Dear Friends, Please provide some commands to fecth specific filed (data yellow color) from below data.. Input data 2648: 1;20120707;3591|4;20290107;90|5;20290107;3|9;20120705;0|10;20120705;0|16;20290113;15|29;20120705;0 2658: 1;20120722;0|4;20290422;1200|9;20120705;0|10;20120705;0 2646:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh3566
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Urgent request to consider:Search specific name in a file and fetch specific entries

Hi all, I have 2 files, One file contain data like this FHIT CS CHRM1 PDE3A PDE3B HSP90AA1 PTK2 HTR1A ESR1 PARP1 PLA2G1B These names are mentioned in the second file(Please see attached second file) as # Drug_Target_X_Gene_Name:(Where X can be any number (1-1000) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manigrover
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search specific name in a file and fetch specific entries

Hi all, I have 2 files, One file contain data like this FHIT CS CHRM1 PDE3A PDE3B HSP90AA1 PTK2 HTR1A ESR1 PARP1 PLA2G1B These names are mentioned in the second file(Please see attached second file) as (7 Replies)
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fetch entries in front of specific word till next word

Hi all I have following file which I have to edit for research purpose file:///tmp/moz-screenshot.png body, div, table, thead, tbody, tfoot, tr, th, td, p { font-family: "Liberation Sans"; font-size: x-small; } Drug: KRP-104 QD Drug: Placebo Drug: Metformin|Drug:... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: Priyanka Chopra
15 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request to check:Fetch certain entries

Hi all. Kindly check it it's urgent!! I have one big file from which which I have to fetch certain data I have attached a small part of this file. from the attached file, I have to fetch and arrange data in 3 columns 1 Generic name 2. Brand names 3. Drug... (10 Replies)
10 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fetch entries with specific pattern

Hi all, I have following sample input file which is a part of big file: ID AINX_HUMAN Reviewed; 499 AA. AC Q16352; B1AQK0; Q9BRC5; DT 30-MAY-2000, integrated into UniProtKB/Swiss-Prot. DT 23-JAN-2002, sequence version 2. DT 28-NOV-2012, entry version 123.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kareena
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to fetch specific data from a file.?

Hi , I have a file which contains 2 days logs(here it is 24 and 25) I want to list data only for date 25 fron the file. please suggest me how should i get this. file content mentioned below 17-05-24 Name Succ Fail 00:00:29 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptor
5 Replies
MPSMatrixDecompositionCholesky(3)			 MetalPerformanceShaders.framework			 MPSMatrixDecompositionCholesky(3)

NAME
MPSMatrixDecompositionCholesky SYNOPSIS
#import <MPSMatrixDecomposition.h> Inherits MPSMatrixUnaryKernel. Instance Methods (nonnull instancetype) - initWithDevice:lower:order: (void) - encodeToCommandBuffer:sourceMatrix:resultMatrix:status: Additional Inherited Members Detailed Description This depends on Metal.framework. A kernel for computing the Cholesky factorization of a matrix. A MPSMatrixDecompositionLU object computes one of the following factorizations of a matrix A: A = L * L**T A = U**T * U A is a symmetric positive-definite matrix for which the factorization is to be computed. L and U are lower and upper triangular matrices respectively. Method Documentation - (void) encodeToCommandBuffer: (nonnull id< MTLCommandBuffer >) commandBuffer(MPSMatrix *__nonnull) sourceMatrix(MPSMatrix *__nonnull) resultMatrix(__nullable id< MTLBuffer >) status Encode a MPSMatrixDecompositionCholesky kernel into a command Buffer. Parameters: commandBuffer A valid MTLCommandBuffer to receive the encoded filter sourceMatrix A valid MPSMatrix containing the source data. Must have enough space to hold a order x order matrix. resultMatrix A valid MPSMatrix to contain the result. Must have enough space to hold a order x order matrix. status A MTLBuffer which indicates the resulting MPSMatrixDecompositionStatus value. This function encodes the MPSMatrixDecompositionCholesky object to a valid command buffer. If during the factorization a leading minor of the matrix is found to be not positive definite, MPSMatrixDecompositionNonPositiveDefinite will be returned in the provided status buffer. Previously computed pivots and the non positive pivot are written to the result, but the factorization does not complete. The data referenced by the MTLBuffer is not valid until the command buffer has completed execution. If the matrix return status is not desired NULL may be provided. If the return status is MPSMatrixDecompositionStatusSuccess, resultMatrix contains the resulting factors in its lower or upper triangular regions respectively. This kernel functions either in-place, if the result matrix completely aliases the source matrix, or out-of-place. If there is any partial overlap between input and output data the results are undefined. - (nonnull instancetype) initWithDevice: (nonnull id< MTLDevice >) device(BOOL) lower(NSUInteger) order Initialize an MPSMatrixDecompositionCholesky object on a device Parameters: device The device on which the kernel will execute. lower A boolean value indicating if the lower triangular part of the source matrix is stored. If lower = YES the lower triangular part will be used and the factor will be written to the lower triangular part of the result, otherwise the upper triangular part will be used and the factor will be written to the upper triangular part. order The number of rows and columns in the source matrix. Returns: A valid MPSMatrixDecompositionCholesky object or nil, if failure. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for MetalPerformanceShaders.framework from the source code. Version MetalPerformanceShaders-100 Thu Feb 8 2018 MPSMatrixDecompositionCholesky(3)