Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Time travel
The Lounge War Stories Time travel Post 302742351 by Dark_Ichigo on Tuesday 11th of December 2012 01:53:44 AM
Old 12-11-2012
Get someone to help

Surely there should be someone in your business who can help, or hire an assistant who knows about this stuff if you get my drift.

Have you tried talking to IBM itself?, worth a try if you ask me.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How To Provide Time Sync Using Nts-150 Time Server On Unix Network?

can anybody tel lme,how to instal NTS -150 on a unix network,it needs some patch to fetch time frm serve,,?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pesty
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert Epoch Time to Standard Date and Time & Vice Versa

Hi guys, I know that this topic has been discuss numerous times, and I have search the net and this forum for it. However, non able to address the problem I faced so far. I am on Solaris Platform and unable to install additional packages like the GNU date and gawk to make use of their... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: DrivesMeCrazy
5 Replies

3. Programming

PHP Travel Clock based on Mysql Date time

I have date time records in a PHP mysql table, I need a PHP travel clock which obviously counts down, I mean acts like a travel clock, but the clock time should be the date time field value down by the second, based on the full date time, from day to seconds It is not just one record, I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
1 Replies
curl_easy_duphandle(3)						  libcurl Manual					    curl_easy_duphandle(3)

NAME
curl_easy_duphandle - Clone a libcurl session handle SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURL *curl_easy_duphandle(CURL *handle); DESCRIPTION
This function will return a new curl handle, a duplicate, using all the options previously set in the input curl handle. Both handles can subsequently be used independently and they must both be freed with curl_easy_cleanup(). All strings that the input handle has been told to point to (as opposed to copy) with previous calls to curl_easy_setopt using char * inputs, will be pointed to by the new handle as well. You must therefore make sure to keep the data around until both handles have been cleaned up. The new handle will not inherit any state information, no connections, no SSL sessions and no cookies. Note that even in multi-threaded programs, this function must be called in a synchronous way, the input handle may not be in use when cloned. This function was added in libcurl 7.9. RETURN VALUE
If this function returns NULL, something went wrong and no valid handle was returned. SEE ALSO
curl_easy_init(3),curl_easy_cleanup(3),curl_global_init(3) BUGS
Surely there are some, you tell me! libcurl 7.9 18 September 2001 curl_easy_duphandle(3)