Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Time travel
The Lounge War Stories Time travel Post 302742351 by Dark_Ichigo on Tuesday 11th of December 2012 01:53:44 AM
Old 12-11-2012
Get someone to help

Surely there should be someone in your business who can help, or hire an assistant who knows about this stuff if you get my drift.

Have you tried talking to IBM itself?, worth a try if you ask me.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How To Provide Time Sync Using Nts-150 Time Server On Unix Network?

can anybody tel lme,how to instal NTS -150 on a unix network,it needs some patch to fetch time frm serve,,?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pesty
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert Epoch Time to Standard Date and Time & Vice Versa

Hi guys, I know that this topic has been discuss numerous times, and I have search the net and this forum for it. However, non able to address the problem I faced so far. I am on Solaris Platform and unable to install additional packages like the GNU date and gawk to make use of their... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: DrivesMeCrazy
5 Replies

3. Programming

PHP Travel Clock based on Mysql Date time

I have date time records in a PHP mysql table, I need a PHP travel clock which obviously counts down, I mean acts like a travel clock, but the clock time should be the date time field value down by the second, based on the full date time, from day to seconds It is not just one record, I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AimyThomas
1 Replies
GBGOFFICE(1)						      General Commands Manual						      GBGOFFICE(1)

NAME
gbgoffice - GTK BG Office assistant SYNOPSIS
gbgoffice [OPTIONS]... DESCRIPTION
gbgoffice - GTK BG Office assistant OPTIONS
-d, --dump-data-dir Dumps direcotry where shared files are instaled. -l, --language=[bg/en] Sets language to Bulgarian or English. -h, --help Display help message. -v, --version Display the version of the program. FILES
~/.gbgoffice Per user configuration file. ENVIRONMENT
LANG Specify language which will be used (Bulgarian or English) BUGS
Trayicon may not work with all window managers. LICENSE
This program is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation. See COPYING or COPYING.BULGARIAN for details. SEE ALSO
kbgoffice(1), cbgoffice(1) official webpage - http://gbgoffice.info AUTHORS
Miroslav Yordanov <mironcho at linux-bg dot org> February 2005 GBGOFFICE(1)