Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Question on TCL regexp and match Post 302739833 by mar85 on Wednesday 5th of December 2012 03:09:51 AM
Old 12-05-2012
Good explanation, thanks spacebar Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

RegExp question

Hi guys, does anyone know how to test for a regular expression - i want to include it in a script to make sure the variable is a regexp cheers (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: penfold
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

RegExp negative match not working

or I don't know how to make it work ... Hello im trying to build regexp that will match me single string or function call inside of brackets for example I have : <% myFunction("blah",foo) %> or <% myVar %> and not match : <% if(myFunction("blah",foo)==1) %> or <% while(myvar < 3){... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

tcl: regexp matching special character

Hello Experts, Can someone help me here: I have a variable which contains a string with "". set var1 {a} set str1 {a is the element i want to match} Now "regexp $var1 $str1" does not work? ("regexp {a\} $str1" works, but var1 gets it's value automatically from another script) Is... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumitgarg
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl regexp: no match across newlines

Hi. Here's a tricky one (at least to me): I have a file named theFile.txt (UTF-8) that contains the following: a b cWhen I execute perl -pe 's|a.*c|d|sg' theFile.txtin bash 3.2 on MAC OS X 10.6, I get no match, i.e. the result is a b cagain. Any clues why? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: BatManWSL
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

regexp: match string that contains list of chars

Hi, I'm curious about how to do a very simple thing with regular expressions that I'm unable to figure out. If I want to find out if a string contains 'a' AND 'b' AND 'c' it can be very easily done with grep: echo $STRING|grep a|grep b|grep c but, how would you do that in a single... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimcanoa
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question on regexp in TCL

I need some help with regexp in tcl. The following code does work if the $urlvar ends in jpg,jpeg,png or gif. Eg, protocol(http/https)://testsite.com/images/image1.jpg if { ! } { //Do something } My problem is that if the URL does not end in these extensions this regexp is of no... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ampak
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regexp in tcl

I need to change R3.1.5 as 03015 similarly R4.1.7 as 04017 i need a single command in tcl pls help ---------- Post updated at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:48 PM ---------- i had to do like this without using regexp set old_release "R3.1.5" ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Syed Imran
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help using regexp in a TCL script ??

In a tcl script I need to find a way of reading a file, and looking for a phrase ("set myvariable") and putting the word following that into a variable. I've used a file open, and a while loop with gets to read each line from the file into a variable, and using regexp searched for the item. I'm... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tonyb61
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

TCL script to delete a pattern(regexp)

Hi I am writing a TCL script to delete a certain in a file My Input file module bist_logic_inst(a, ab , dhd, dhdh , djdj, hdh, djjd, jdj, dhd, dhp, dk ); input a; input ab; input dhd; input djdj; input dhd; output hdh; output djjd; output jdj; output dk; (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kshitij
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

awk or sed to print the character from the previous line after the regexp match

Hi All, I need to print the characters in the previous line just before the regular expression match Please have a look at the input file as attached I need to match the regular expression ^ with the character of the previous like and also the pin numbers and the output file should be like... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kshitij
6 Replies
BOOC(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   BOOC(1)

NAME
booc - BOO compiler SYNOPSIS
booc [options] files ... DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly booc, the compiler for the BOO language. OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. -v, -vv, -vvv Compiles using various levels of verbosity. -r:refname Adds a reference where refname is the reference name. -o:outfile Place output in file outfile. -t:type Output file will be of given type. Available types are library (to create a .dll file) or exe and winexe (to create executable files.) -p:pipeline Adds the step pipeline to the compile process. -c:culture CultureInfo to use. -srcdir:dir Specifies where to look for souce files. -resource:<file>[,<name>] Specify a resource file. -embedres:<file>[,<name>] Embed a file as resource. -debug Adds debug flags to your code. Good for non-production. (On by default) -debug- Does not add debug flags to your code. Good for production environment. SEE ALSO
booi(1), booish(1). AUTHOR
BOO was written by Rodrigo Barreto de Oliveira <rbo@acm.org>. This manual page was written by Federico Di Gregorio <fog@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). maggio 31, 2005 BOOC(1)