Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX CDE Login on console won't use keyboard Post 302739689 by Joseph_TKLee on Tuesday 4th of December 2012 06:00:19 PM
Old 12-04-2012
Please check with dr_dt command.
And also you can do troubleshooting with the linke below.
CDE login screen not showing

Cheers,

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

No Keyboard in CDE session

Hi, AIX 5.3 , no Graphical adapter no Keyboard..... I set up CDE to start without graphical boot, dtlogin process is running, when start a xserver from Cygwin to access this box. I can't login, because I have no Keyboard. The Mouse works fine, but when I try to type in the username or... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hookerxy
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Not able to login through JDS but able to login through CDE

Dear All I am in a strange situation where I have install the Solaris 10 5/08 OS on Netra 1280 server. When I connect it through my laptop so that I can take the GUI from xmanager. When I try to login as root or any other users also through Java Destop Environment which accepted it after few... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

Help with CDE Root Login

Dear Forum, I had this problem initially with HPUX 11.23, all users including root could not login via CDE or telnet. Then after some workarounds, it resolved by resetting root password via console login. After enabling back all users to login normally (via CDE or telnet), only root can not... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: irda
4 Replies

4. AIX

Can't login on CDE AIX 4.2

Hi, can somebody please, please help me? After a power loss and server restart my server running AIX 4.2.2 could not boot. Following the procedure in my user guide I checked the hd's with # fsck -y /dev/hd1 # fsck -y /dev/hd2 # fsck -y /dev/hd3 # fsck -y /dev/hd4 # fsck -y /dev/hd9var I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: semso
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't login on CDE AIX 4.2

Hi, can somebody please, please help me? After a power loss and server restart my server running AIX 4.2.2 could not boot. Following the procedure in my user guide I checked the hd's with # fsck -y /dev/hd1 # fsck -y /dev/hd2 # fsck -y /dev/hd3 # fsck -y /dev/hd4 # fsck -y /dev/hd9var ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: semso
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Questions about the Linux console keyboard driver / translation tables

Hi there, I am trying to understand the logic of the Linux keyboard driver, I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I don't know where else I could. Btw. I am talking about an unicode console here. 1.) The Linux kernel (currently) can take 256 translation tables (keymaps),... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bill Cosby
2 Replies

7. AIX

Not able to login AIX server but able to login thru console.

Hi, i am able to login to AX server thru console but not able to login directly thru server. also the server is not ping-able with other server. filesystem is fine. and OS version is AIX 5.3. please let me know if you need any specific log. thx in advance. Scriptor (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptor
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris LDOM not accepting keyboard input at console

Ran into this issue today and wanted to share how I fixed it as there is not a lot a lot of info online on this issue. We upgraded our NetApp controllers to Ontap 9 and reboot all our iSCSI attached LDOMs after. One of the LDOM did not come up cleanly and it would not accept any keyboard inputs... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ncherukuri
0 Replies

9. Programming

Read in numbers from console won't stop at newline.

Hello, I have snippet code from Lippman's <<C++ primer>>. The program is to convert regular decimal (0 ~ 15) numbers to basic hexdecimals. The instruction tells the program will execute by hitting newline at the end. When I tried to run the compiled program, hitting ENTER did not work as... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

While read won't run keyboard function

I am using while read do/ done to retrieve menu item. Works as advertised, no problem. I am using this hack function "pause" to stop script execution and wait for keyboard "enter" key to continue. Sort of break point function. Also works fine with one exception - it does not work when used... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: annacreek
4 Replies
CMIS-CLIENT(1)							 cmis-client 0.2.0						    CMIS-CLIENT(1)

NAME
______cmis-client ____ - command line CMIS client tool. SYNOPSIS
cmis-client help cmis-client [-v] --url url://to/binding list-repos cmis-client [-v] [-u login] [-p secret] --url url://to/binding -r repo-id show-root cmis-client [-v] [-u login] [-p secret] --url url://to/binding -r repo-id get-content id cmis-client [-v] [-u login] [-p secret] --url url://to/binding -r repo-id --input-file path/to/file --input-type mime/type [--input-name name.ext] set-content id cmis-client [-v] [-u login] [-p secret] --url url://to/binding -r repo-id [--object-type some:cmistype] [--object-property prop-id=prop-value...] create-folder parent-id name cmis-client [-v] [-u login] [-p secret] --url url://to/binding -r repo-id --input-file path/to/file --input-type mime/type [--input-name name.ext] [--object-type some:cmistype] [--object-property prop-id=prop-value...] create-document parent-id name cmis-client [-v] [-u login] [-p secret] --url url://to/binding -r repo-id [--object-property prop-id=prop-value...] update-object object-id cmis-client [-v] [-u login] [-p secret] --url url://to/binding -r repo-id [type-by-id] | [show-by-id] | [show-by-path] | [delete] arg... cmis-client [-v] [-u login] [-p secret] --url url://to/binding -r repo-id [checkout] | [cancel-checkout] | [get-versions] arg cmis-client [-v] [-u login] [-p secret] --url url://to/binding -r repo-id [--input-file path/to/file] [--input-type mime/type] [--input-name name.ext] [--object-property prop-id=prop-value...] [--major] [--message] checkin pwc id DESCRIPTION
The cmis-client tool sends queries over the net to a CMIS-enabled server to access or modify its content. It is originally demonstrating what libcmis is capable of. OPTIONS
GLOBAL OPTIONS -v, --verbose Shows a lot of information to monitor what is happening behind the scene. This helps a lot to debug libcmis. --help Show the help and exit. This is equivalent to use the help command. --url url://to/binding url://to/binding needs to point to the service document of either AtomPub or WebService binding. -r,--repository repo-id Operate on the repo-id CMIS repository. If there is only one repository on the server, this parameter is not needed and that repository will be automatically selected. Use this parameter if there are several repositories on the server. -u,--username login Connect as login to the CMIS server. If not provided connect anonymously. -p,--password secret Use secret to authenticate on the CMIS server. --proxy url Use url as the HTTP proxy. Setting this value will override the system proxy settings. --proxy-username login Use login to authenticate on the HTTP proxy. --proxy-password secret Use secret to authenticate on the HTTP proxy. --noproxy list Proxy settings won't apply to hostnames and domain names listed in list. This value is a coma separated list. MODIFICATION OPERATIONS OPTIONS --input-file path/to/file Upload path/to/file as the new content stream of the object. --input-type mime/type Set the mime type of the new content stream of the object to mime/type. --input-name name.ext Set the remote content stream filename of the new content stream of the object to name.ext. --object-type some:cmistype Set the object type of the CMIS object to be created to some:cmistype. This is the equivalent of --object-property cmis:objectTypeId=some:cmistype. --object-property prop-id=prop-value Set a property to be updated or added to the CMIS object. prop-id is the property definition id and prop-value is the value to set on it. --major Create a major version when performing a checkin. -m, --message message Set the checking message. COMMANDS help Show the help and exit. list-repos List the repositories available on the server. show-root Displays the root node infos and children. get-content id Download the content of the CMIS object corresponding to id in the current directory. set-content id Upload a file as the content stream of the CMIS object corresponding to id. create-folder parent-id name Create a sub folder in folder parent-id named name. The default type of the folder to create is cmis:folder, but this can be changed using --object-type option. create-document parent-id name Create a document in folder parent-id named name. The default type of the document to create is cmis:document, but this can be changed using --object-type option. Note that the --input-file and --input-type may be mandatory, depending on the type of the document to create and its constraints. update-object object-id Replace the writeable properties given with --object-property option on the object matching id object-id. type-by-id arg... Displays the infos and children (if any) of all the CMIS types corresponding to the listed ids. show-by-id arg... Displays the infos and children (if any) of all the CMIS objects corresponding to the listed ids. show-by-path arg... Displays the infos and children (if any) of all the CMIS objects corresponding to the listed paths. delete arg... Deletes the CMIS objects corresponding to the listed ids. If the node is a folder, its content will be removed as well. checkout arg Checkout the document corresponding to the provided id and display the infos of the created private working copy. cancel-checkout arg Cancel the Private Working Copy corresponding to the node id. get-versions arg Display the versions (if any) of all the CMIS object corresponding to the provided id. checkin arg Check in the private working copy corresponding to the provided id and display the infos of the resulting document. Use the --major and --message options to define the version to create and the commit to associate to it. Note that repositories without the ability to update the private working copies will need the --input-file, --input-type and --object-property options. USAGE
Displays the root node of repository A1: cmis-client -r A1 --url http://localhost/atom show-root Displays the nodes with id 133 and 116 of repository A1: cmis-client -r A1 --url http://localhost/atom show-by id 133 116 AUTHOR
Cedric Bosdonnat cbosdo cmis-client 0.2.0 2012-02-21 CMIS-CLIENT(1)