Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to couple 2 script in 1?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to couple 2 script in 1? Post 302739131 by azzeddine2005 on Monday 3rd of December 2012 03:12:41 PM
Old 12-03-2012
I joined the two into a single script, but it does not work

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Debian

A couple of grub questions.

1) After I install a new kernel in Debian Sarge, it updates my menu.lst file for grub, but incorrectly. It assumes it should boot from partition hd0,0, but this is incorrect. How do I change this faulty assumption? 2) If grub fails to find a kernel, grub allows me to enter a path to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: akbar
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

need couple of ksh tricks please

1) I ran myScript with 2 arguments, I meant to use 3 if I do r my, it will rerun it with the 2 arguments. is there a way I can do r my and add a third argument at the end? 2) say I did myAcript.ksh 2 5 7 8 I realise my typo. is there an easy way to redo the command replacing A with S? ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamesByars
4 Replies

3. HP-UX

Couple of questions.

Right now I am a Microfocus COBOL programmer, working on a HP-UX system. I want to now get Certified as a HP Certified Systems Administrator. I ordered a book from amazon and will start with it. I also will be working at my job with someone who applies the patches and things as we do NOT have a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixie21
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Couple logadm questions

My logadm.conf is below. Is there a way to match a log file that appends the time/date stamp after the log file? Also, a 0 is being appended onto the files I'm compressing and having rotated. Is there a way to fix that? /var/apache/tomcat55/logs/catalina.out -C 30 -P 'Fri Jun 18 16:48:55... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: LittleLebowski
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

A couple issues

Hello, I have a couple questions. First of all, I'm trying to use the wc command on the /etc/passwd file to find out the total amount of users but I am unsuccesful. I figured since users each have their own line in the passwd file that i could have it count the number of lines and then return the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Simonpalmieri
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script using expect to login to couple of remote servers and read "crontab -l"

I need a shell script using expect to login to couple of remote servers and read "crontab -l -u <username>" & "cat /etc/rc.local" & "df -h" and able to create output into a file saved locally with hostname.crontab & hostname.rc.local & disk.status. I can supply a file as list of hostname or IP... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaipsharma
4 Replies
CPG_JOIN(3)					    Corosync Cluster Engine Programmer's Manual 				       CPG_JOIN(3)

NAME
cpg_join - Joins one or more groups in the CPG library SYNOPSIS
#include <corosync/cpg.h> int cpg_join(cpg_handle_t handle, struct cpg_name *group); DESCRIPTION
The cpg_join function is used to join one group. When a group is joined, the cpg_mcast_joined(3) is called internally to multicast to the groups joined in the argument handle. The process will also get notifications of other processes joining and leaving the group. Messages that are sent to any of the groups joined to the parameter handle will be delivered by cpg_dispatch(3). This function may be only be called once for each handle. When a group has been joined the process will start to receive callbacks relating to messages sent from members of the group or notifications of processes joining or leaving the group. Note that more than one process on each node can join a CPG group and each will receive its own copy of any messages sent using cpg_mcast_joined() and its own confchg callback. The argument group is used to specify the group to join. The groups argument is of the type struct cpg_name which is defined by the structure: struct cpg_name { int length; char value[128]; }; RETURN VALUE
This call returns the CPG_OK value if successful, CPG_ERR_INVALID_PARAM if the handle is already joined to a group. ERRORS
Not all errors are documented. SEE ALSO
cpg_overview(8), cpg_initialize(3), cpg_finalize(3), cpg_fd_get(3), cpg_dispatch(3), cpg_join(3), cpg_leave(3), cpg_mcast_joined(3), cpg_membership_get(3) cpg_zcb_alloc(3) cpg_zcb_free(3) cpg_zcb_mcast_joined(3) cpg_context_get(3) cpg_context_set(3) cpg_local_get(3) corosync Man Page 2004-08-31 CPG_JOIN(3)