Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to couple 2 script in 1?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to couple 2 script in 1? Post 302739127 by Corona688 on Monday 3rd of December 2012 03:06:11 PM
Old 12-03-2012
What have you tried?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Debian

A couple of grub questions.

1) After I install a new kernel in Debian Sarge, it updates my menu.lst file for grub, but incorrectly. It assumes it should boot from partition hd0,0, but this is incorrect. How do I change this faulty assumption? 2) If grub fails to find a kernel, grub allows me to enter a path to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: akbar
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

need couple of ksh tricks please

1) I ran myScript with 2 arguments, I meant to use 3 if I do r my, it will rerun it with the 2 arguments. is there a way I can do r my and add a third argument at the end? 2) say I did myAcript.ksh 2 5 7 8 I realise my typo. is there an easy way to redo the command replacing A with S? ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: JamesByars
4 Replies

3. HP-UX

Couple of questions.

Right now I am a Microfocus COBOL programmer, working on a HP-UX system. I want to now get Certified as a HP Certified Systems Administrator. I ordered a book from amazon and will start with it. I also will be working at my job with someone who applies the patches and things as we do NOT have a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixie21
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Couple logadm questions

My logadm.conf is below. Is there a way to match a log file that appends the time/date stamp after the log file? Also, a 0 is being appended onto the files I'm compressing and having rotated. Is there a way to fix that? /var/apache/tomcat55/logs/catalina.out -C 30 -P 'Fri Jun 18 16:48:55... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: LittleLebowski
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

A couple issues

Hello, I have a couple questions. First of all, I'm trying to use the wc command on the /etc/passwd file to find out the total amount of users but I am unsuccesful. I figured since users each have their own line in the passwd file that i could have it count the number of lines and then return the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Simonpalmieri
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script using expect to login to couple of remote servers and read "crontab -l"

I need a shell script using expect to login to couple of remote servers and read "crontab -l -u <username>" & "cat /etc/rc.local" & "df -h" and able to create output into a file saved locally with hostname.crontab & hostname.rc.local & disk.status. I can supply a file as list of hostname or IP... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaipsharma
4 Replies
rendercheck(1)						      General Commands Manual						    rendercheck(1)

NAME
rendercheck - simple tests of the X Render extension. SYNOPSIS
rendercheck [-d|--display display] [-i|--iter] [--sync] [-t|--tests test1,test2,test3,...] [-o|--ops op1,op2,op3,...] [-v|--verbose] [--minimalrendering] DESCRIPTION
rendercheck is a set of simple tests of the X Render extension. It is designed for authors of Render implementations in X Servers. OPTIONS
-d|--display display Specifies the display to test against. -i|--iter iterations Specifies the number of times to repeat each operation before sampling results. Some X Servers may behave differently (hardware vs software rendering paths) depending on the previous operations done, so this may be used to influence the server's choices. --sync Enables synchronous xlib operation, for debugging. -t|--tests test1,test2,test3... Enables only a specific subset of the possible tests. Test names include fill, dcoords, scoords, mcoords, tscoords, tmcoords, blend, composite, cacomposite, gradients, repeat, triangles, and bug7366. Names must be separated by commas and have no spaces. -f|--formats format1,format2,format3... Enables only a specific subset of the possible formats. Only formats listed in the server-supported format list are available. Names must be separated by commas and have no spaces. -o|--ops Enables only a specific subset of the Render operators. -v|--verbose Enables verbose printing of information on tests run, and successes and failures. --minimalrendering Disables copying of offscreen destinations to the window, which is on by default to provide the user with visual feedback. BUGS
Several limitations are documented in the TODO file accompanying the source. Please report any further bugs you find to http://bugs.freedesktop.org/. AUTHORS
Eric Anholt, with help from Keith Packard. rendercheck(1)