Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Question Regarding Megabits Drawing Post 302738331 by Neo on Saturday 1st of December 2012 02:16:37 AM
Old 12-01-2012
Also, if the Bits Raffles proves to be more successful (and I think it will), then I think we will create a full report so members can see the results of all past bits raffles on a report page.

The thing I like about bits raffles is this part:

Odds of winning raffles are based on tickets held compared to total tickets purchased throughout entire community;
This User Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Line-drawing character!

Hi guys, I'm trying to make my program to print out tables usings line-drawing character (alternate char. set) with Curses Library. However, it always prints out control characters (^@) instead of the correct ones. code example: mvwaddch(my_window, 23, 12, ACS_RTEE); appreciate your help,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zecoj
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Drawing

Hi, Is it possible to draw circle, box and other basic shapes using shell scripts ? If so can anyone please tell as how to do it. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abrd600
3 Replies

3. Programming

[ C++ ] Drawing Program.

I made a program that prints dots and lines in a Page. So far that's all i could come up with. When i try to print the lines and the dots it just prints consecutive points,I want it to print the points & lines in the page's coordinates. I have been stuck for a long time now. Please Help. ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Max_Payne
12 Replies

4. Programming

problems with drawing in x using xlib

Hi all, I'm currently learning xlib and I've encountered a bizarre mistake: function calls such as XDrawPoint, XDrawLine, etc., don't seem to work; a blank window with nothing in is appears. I believe this has something to do with the window manager I use, fluxbox. After checking the code and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hydronium
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Server room drawing software

Hello All, I want to get ride of Excel/word and want some software to draw my server room racks/server and overall topology. Please share you opinion/experience. thanks inadvance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies
shishi_tkt_invalid_p(3) 					      shishi						   shishi_tkt_invalid_p(3)

NAME
shishi_tkt_invalid_p - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <shishi.h> int shishi_tkt_invalid_p(Shishi_tkt * tkt); ARGUMENTS
Shishi_tkt * tkt input variable with ticket info. DESCRIPTION
Determine if ticket is invalid. The INVALID flag indicates that a ticket is invalid. Application servers MUST reject tickets which have this flag set. A postdated ticket will be issued in this form. Invalid tickets MUST be validated by the KDC before use, by presenting them to the KDC in a TGS request with the VALIDATE option specified. The KDC will only validate tickets after their starttime has passed. The validation is required so that postdated tickets which have been stolen before their starttime can be rendered permanently invalid (through a hot-list mechanism). RETURN VALUE
Returns non-0 iff invalid flag is set in ticket. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-shishi@gnu.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for shishi is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and shishi programs are properly installed at your site, the command info shishi should give you access to the complete manual. shishi 1.0.1 shishi_tkt_invalid_p(3)