Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Question Regarding Megabits Drawing Post 302738329 by Neo on Saturday 1st of December 2012 01:58:03 AM
Old 12-01-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bipinajith
So are we planning to switch the drawing systems both Lotto & SuperLotto completely to Raffle instead of Lottery or are we working on debugging the drawing systems and fix the issue with Lottery?
I think we should just keep running as a Raffle for now for a couple of reasons:
  • The Bits Raffle is working, the Bit Lotto is broken (big reason)
  • I'm not really interesting in debugging this right now (low priority) since the Raffle is working.
  • A Raffle insures a winner each round.
  • We can still debug the Raffle and see how it goes over time.

So, I'll reword it to make it happen.

I actually think a Bits Raffle will be more fun, since we can play the odds against each other versus a random number drawing. Also, added more more raffle for fun.

Edit: Changes made:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Line-drawing character!

Hi guys, I'm trying to make my program to print out tables usings line-drawing character (alternate char. set) with Curses Library. However, it always prints out control characters (^@) instead of the correct ones. code example: mvwaddch(my_window, 23, 12, ACS_RTEE); appreciate your help,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zecoj
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Drawing

Hi, Is it possible to draw circle, box and other basic shapes using shell scripts ? If so can anyone please tell as how to do it. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abrd600
3 Replies

3. Programming

[ C++ ] Drawing Program.

I made a program that prints dots and lines in a Page. So far that's all i could come up with. When i try to print the lines and the dots it just prints consecutive points,I want it to print the points & lines in the page's coordinates. I have been stuck for a long time now. Please Help. ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Max_Payne
12 Replies

4. Programming

problems with drawing in x using xlib

Hi all, I'm currently learning xlib and I've encountered a bizarre mistake: function calls such as XDrawPoint, XDrawLine, etc., don't seem to work; a blank window with nothing in is appears. I believe this has something to do with the window manager I use, fluxbox. After checking the code and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hydronium
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Server room drawing software

Hello All, I want to get ride of Excel/word and want some software to draw my server room racks/server and overall topology. Please share you opinion/experience. thanks inadvance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies
DD-LIST(1)						      General Commands Manual							DD-LIST(1)

NAME
dd-list - nicely list .deb packages and their maintainers SYNOPSIS
dd-list [-hiusV] [--help] [--stdin] [--sources Sources_file] [--dctrl] [--version] [--uploaders] [package ...] DESCRIPTION
dd-list produces nicely formatted lists of Debian (.deb) packages and their maintainers. Input is a list of source or binary package names on the command line (or the standard input if --stdin is given). Output is a list of the following format, where package names are source packages by default: J. Random Developer <jrandom@debian.org> j-random-package j-random-other Diana Hacker <diana@example.org> fun-package more-fun-package This is useful when you want, for example, to produce a list of packages that need to attention from their maintainers, e.g., to be rebuilt when a library version transition happens. OPTIONS
-h, --help Print brief help message. -i, --stdin Read package names from the standard input, instead of taking them from the command line. Package names are whitespace delimited. -d, --dctrl Read package list from standard input in the format of a Debian package control file. This includes the status file, or output of apt-cache. This is the fastest way to use dd-list, as it uses the maintainer information from the input instead of looking up the maintainer of each listed package. If no Source: line is given, the Package: name is used for output, which might be a binary package name. -s, --sources Sources_file Read package information from the specified Sources_files. This can be given multiple times. If no Sources_files are specified, any files matching /var/lib/apt/lists/*_source_Sources will be used. -u, --uploaders Also list developers who are named as uploaders of packages, not only the maintainers; this is the default behaviour, use --nou- ploaders to prevent it. Uploaders are indicated with "(U)" appended to the package name. -nou, --nouploaders Only list package Maintainers, do not list Uploaders. -b, --print-binary Use binary package names in the output instead of source package names (has no effect with --dctrl if the Package: line contains source package names). -V, --version Print the version. AUTHOR
Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi> Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> Debian 2011-10-27 DD-LIST(1)