Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Firefox install old addons help Post 302737629 by fpmurphy on Thursday 29th of November 2012 10:18:37 AM
Old 11-29-2012
F17 broke a lot of add-ons. Evidently, a new version of Tab Mix Plus is scheduled to be released January 2013.

See https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...us/?src=search

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to install firefox extensions for all users

Hello, I am wondering the "new way" to install firefox extensions for all users. From https://developer.mozilla.org/En/Command_Line_Options we can see that the "old way" is no longer available. I'm using the Lucid UNE to write this and note that it has these extensions installed for every... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Narnie
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Firefox: Setting about:config options upon install

Is there a way to set the about:config options for Firefox automatically as part of the installation of Firefox? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
3 Replies

3. Infrastructure Monitoring

Add new addons in nagios

can someone help me how to add new addons in nagios, like nrpe etc. i have install nagios in my computer. my new task is to add nrpe and create virtual ip on same system so this new virtual ip will act as remote system. i think nrpe is used for monitoring remote system.. please help me in this (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ysrakeshgupta
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

install multiple versions of firefox in linux

Since apt-get and yum won't let you install multiple versions of firefox I will explain how to here. 1. Go to this page and decide which version of firefox you want. ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/ I used this one. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies

5. Slackware

Firefox 8 install on slack 13.37

Slackware 13.37 stores Firefox 4 in different directories than is suggested for Mozilla says to use for Firefox 8.0 (/opt/firefox). Which should I use? If I use /opt/... how do I remove the old 4.0? Will this screw up the icons and will I need to reset them? How? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: slak0
4 Replies
show-installed(1)														 show-installed(1)

NAME
show-installed - show installed RPM packages and descriptions SYNOPSIS
show-installed [options] DESCRIPTION
show-installed gives a compact description of the packages installed (or given) making use of the comps groups found in the repositories. OPTIONS
-h, --help show this help message and exit -f FORMAT, --format=FORMAT yum, kickstart or human; yum gives the result as a yum command line; kickstart the content of a %packages section; "human" readable is default. -i INPUT, --input=INPUT File to read the package list from instead of using the rpmdb. - for stdin. The file must contain package names only separated by white space (including newlines). rpm -qa --qf='%{name} ' produces proper output. -o OUTPUT, --output=OUTPUT File to write the result to. Stdout is used if option is omitted. -q, --quiet Do not show warnings. -e, --no-excludes Only show groups that are installed completely. Do not use exclude lines. --global-excludes Print exclude lines at the end and not after the groups requiring them. --global-addons Print package names at the end and not after the groups offering them as addon. --addons-by-group Also show groups not selected to sort packages contained by them. Those groups are commented out with a "# " at the begin of the line. -m, --allow-mandatories Check if just installing the mandatory packages gives better results. Uses "." to mark those groups. -a, --allow-all Check if installing all packages in the groups gives better results. Uses "*" to mark those groups. --ignore-missing Ignore packages missing in the repos. --ignore-missing-excludes Do not produce exclude lines for packages not in the repository. Florian Festi 21 October 2010 show-installed(1)