Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Svc messages flooding the system logs every second Post 302736349 by bartus11 on Tuesday 27th of November 2012 06:01:07 AM
Old 11-27-2012
Can you post output of:
Code:
svcs -xv svc:/system/vxpbx:default svc:/system/zones:default

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how do you login as sms-svc on a system controller

hi, i have got a SUN F15K DOMAIN TAKING HARDWARE CONFIGURATION DUMP. DUMP FILE: -D/VA message i wnat to logon as sms-svc on to the controller to check what's happening can you please guide me how do i login as sms-svc on the controller and check thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vinix
1 Replies

2. Solaris

system logs' life

How can you control old system logs keep(or storage) time in Solaris ? Is there any method ? it depends on buffer size long or date long ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: xramm
1 Replies

3. AIX

System Logs

Dear Gurus I am running AIX with several users that are using the system, i would like to monitor the commands that are run by these users. Is there a log system that records the commands that are executed by the users??? Any kind of help will be appreciated. Regards Masquerder (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: masquerer
6 Replies

4. Solaris

smf fails to mount svc:/system/filesystem/usr:default

http://i44.tinypic.com/2cmq7vn.jpg Please help me on this issue i'm using solaris on vmware x86 even i runed fsck on root disk like 'fsck -Y /dev/rdsk/c0d0s0 ' but again after reboot it is going to maintanance mode reply soon (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: knl.sundeep
6 Replies

5. Solaris

logs for system shutdown

I am working on a SUN T2000 machine with Solaris 10 running on it. When I checked the system this morning, I found it to be turned off. The lastreboot command showed that the system had been shut down the previous night. I want to find out how the system was shut down. I have run hardware health... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: batman727
2 Replies

6. Solaris

svc:/system/filesystem/local is always in maintenance status

Hello Friends, I need to change network filesystem status as online but it always seems in maintenance mode, I appreciate your any suggestion to change its state as online. shell>svcadm enable svc:/system/filesystem/local shell>svcs -l svc:/system/filesystem/local fmri ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: EAGL€
4 Replies

7. AIX

system logs

good evening all dear all where i can find the system logs in AIX 5.3 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thecobra151
1 Replies

8. Solaris

svc:/network/physical:default: Method "/lib/svc/method/net-physical" failed with exit status 96. [ n

After a memory upgrade all network interfaces are misconfigued. How do i resolve this issue. Below are some out puts.thanks. ifconfig: plumb: SIOCLIFADDIF: eg000g0:2: no such interface # ifconfig eg1000g0:2 plumb ifconfig: plumb: SIOCLIFADDIF: eg1000g0:2: no such interface # ifconfig... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andersonedouard
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

Writing to System Logs

This isn't a RedHat specific question. The software in question might be used for any Linux distribution. Would it be advisable or inadvisable for my application, to be downloaded by many people I don't know, to write to the following logs in /var/log? maillog or mail.log messages secure ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Brandon9000
10 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sudo or su keeps flooding my /var/log/messages

It is crazy when you just entered a command example sudo or su or even ps. It will flood your /var/log/messages. Please see duplicate entries except for the pid. At 1 specific time. Thanks $ cat b Jan 13 17:09:05 SERVER1 bash: user1 as root: Jan 13 17:09:05 SERVER1 bash: user1 as root: Jan... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: invinzin21
3 Replies
Session::Store::Oracle(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Session::Store::Oracle(3)

NAME
Apache::Session::Store::Oracle - Store persistent data in a Oracle database SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Store::Oracle; my $store = new Apache::Session::Store::Oracle; $store->insert($ref); $store->update($ref); $store->materialize($ref); $store->remove($ref); DESCRIPTION
Apache::Session::Store::Oracle fulfills the storage interface of Apache::Session. Session data is stored in a Oracle database. SCHEMA
To use this module, you will need at least these columns in a table called 'sessions': id varchar2(32) # or however long your session IDs are. a_session long To create this schema, you can execute this command using the sqlplus program: CREATE TABLE sessions ( id varchar2(32) not null primary key, a_session long ); If you use some other command, ensure that there is a unique index on the table's id column. CONFIGURATION
The module must know what datasource, username, and password to use when connecting to the database. These values can be set using the options hash (see Apache::Session documentation). The options are DataSource, UserName, and Password. Example: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { DataSource => 'dbi:Oracle:database', UserName => 'database_user', Password => 'K00l' }; Instead, you may pass in an already-opened DBI handle to your database. tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { Handle => $dbh }; The last option is LongReadLen, which specifies the maximum size of the session object. If not supplied, the default maximum size is 8 KB. AUTHOR
This modules was written by Jeffrey William Baker <jwbaker@acm.org> A fix for the commit policy was contributed by Michael Schout <mschout@gkg.net> SEE ALSO
Apache::Session, Apache::Session::Store::DBI perl v5.12.1 2007-09-28 Session::Store::Oracle(3)