Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Shell Script - File Input/Output in C Post 302736211 by PikK45 on Tuesday 27th of November 2012 01:55:13 AM
Old 11-27-2012
I am sorry, I couldn't understand this issue here Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Asking about shell script input output redirection

Hi, Can anyone please tell me what these lines do? ls >& outfile ls outfile 2>&1 Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trivektor
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script getting input from output

I have a program that can be run in terminal, when its run it either returns SSH OK or CRITICAL, how do i use the output in my script? good ./check_sh myserver SSH OK bad ./check_sh myserver CRITICAL I want to store it in a variable btw, SSH OK will give the variable $SSH=1 and if its... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aspect_p
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pass input and output file as parameter to awk script

Hi, i am new to awk. I am using csv2pipe script(shown below) BEGIN { FS=SUBSEP; OFS="|" } { result = setcsv($0, ",") print } # setcsv(str, sep) - parse CSV (MS specification) input # str, the string to be parsed. (Most likely $0.) # sep, the separator between the values. # #... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhaskarjha178
6 Replies

4. Programming

Redirect input and output to a shell script?

Dear All: I am trying to do something that (I thought) was relatively straightforward, but my code snippet does not seem to work. Any suggestions? Thank you Sincerely yours Misha Koshelev #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <unistd.h> #include <errno.h> #include... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: misha680
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dynamic output file generation using a input text file with predefined output format

Hi, I have two files , one file with data file with attributes that need to be sent to another file to generate a predefined format. Example: File.txt AP|{SSHA}VEEg42CNCghUnGhCVg== APVG3|{SSHA}XK|"password" AP3|{SSHA}XK|"This is test" .... etc --------- test.sh has... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hudson03051nh
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK Script to convert input file(s) to output file

Hi All, I am hoping someone can help me with some scripting I need to complete using AWK. I'm trying to process multiple fixed files to generate one concatenated fixed file in a standard format. The Input file is:- aaaa bbbbb ccccc 1 xxxx aaa bbb aaaa bbbbb ccccc 2 abcd aaa CCC... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: jason_v_brown
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

generate tabular output from an input text file in unix shell scripting

Hi, I have the output (as below) which i want it to be in a table. For e.g. space utilization in PSE on path /logs is 0% space utilization in PSE on path /logs/tuxedo/tuxlsp is 16% space utilization in PSE on path /ldvarlsp/lsp/log is 37% space utilization in PSE on path /home is 6%... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: pkbond
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

adding data in input file if 2nd script output SUCCESS

Hi All, how can i edit my original data and add more data if my 2nd script outputs SUCESS? ex. input file: 1.txt nik,is,the 1script.sh if 2ndscript.sh output SUCCESS then i'm going to edit my input file and add data best,pogi.. sample outputdata. nik,is,the,best,pogi 2ndscript.sh... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikki1200
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Need list of input and output parameter of task in a text file, using shell script

//file begin ===== //some code task abcd_; input x; input y,z; //some comment output w; //some comment reg p; integer q; begin //some code end endtask : abcd_ //some code //file end ===== expected output from above... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rishifrnds
1 Replies

10. Programming

Python or Shell script to Grep strings from input file and output in csv format

Hi Experts, I am writing a python script to grep string from file and display output in csv file as in attached screenshot https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gfUUdfmQma33tz65NskThYDhkZUGQO0H/view Input file(result_EPFT_config_device) Below is the python script i have prepared as of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: as7951
1 Replies
CPANPLUS::Shell(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					CPANPLUS::Shell(3)

NAME
CPANPLUS::Shell - base class for CPANPLUS shells SYNOPSIS
use CPANPLUS::Shell; # load the shell indicated by your # config -- defaults to # CPANPLUS::Shell::Default use CPANPLUS::Shell qw[Classic] # load CPANPLUS::Shell::Classic; my $ui = CPANPLUS::Shell->new(); my $name = $ui->which; # Find out what shell you loaded $ui->shell; # run the ui shell DESCRIPTION
This module is the generic loading (and base class) for all "CPANPLUS" shells. Through this module you can load any installed "CPANPLUS" shell. Just about all the functionality is provided by the shell that you have loaded, and not by this class (which merely functions as a generic loading class), so please consult the documentation of your shell of choice. BUG REPORTS
Please report bugs or other issues to <bug-cpanplus@rt.cpan.org<gt>. AUTHOR
This module by Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. COPYRIGHT
The CPAN++ interface (of which this module is a part of) is copyright (c) 2001 - 2007, Jos Boumans <kane@cpan.org>. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you may redistribute and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
CPANPLUS::Shell::Default, CPANPLUS::Shell::Classic, cpanp perl v5.16.3 2013-05-20 CPANPLUS::Shell(3)