Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Execution Problems with UNIX. Post 302735799 by bartus11 on Monday 26th of November 2012 08:07:40 AM
Old 11-26-2012
Can you paste exact error message that you are receiving?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

execution problems with curl

I have been getting error "curl: (7) Failed to connect to IP number 1" when using the CURL command Could someone help??? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: infernalhell
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution Problems!!

i have been working on this for a about 12 hours today say's end of file un expected any idea's using the bourne shell and its driving me nuts worked fine in bash but prof says make it work in bourne and good luck worth 13% any help would be awesome #!/bin/sh trap "rm mnt2/source/tmp/* 2>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrhiab
1 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

Execution Problems with sed

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Okay so I am taking bash scripting this semester and we are now working on the stream editor sed. For our book we... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: aggie6970
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution Problems

this my source file ************* fixed *************** Begin equipmentId : d9 processor : fox number : bhhhhhh Variable # 1: Id : 100 Type : 9 nType : s gType : 5f mType : 4 LField : England DataField : london Length ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: teefa
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problems in execution of sqlscript in unix

I am new to unix and trying to execute sql script from unix. I have function already in database and trying to execute it from Cygwin unix and getting stuck. Can someone guide me where I wrote the shell script wrong sqlplus -s scott/tiger declare a number:=3; b number:=4; c number; d... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pyerragudi
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution Problems with if statements

Hi all, I habe a file called test.log, which contain following data : 0.0 0.1 0.1 0.1 0.1 0.2 0.3 0.3 0.4 0.4 0.6 8.7 8.8 17.2 I want to show the data which gater than 9.0 But my script not working. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnmonu
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution problems with scripting

Hi, I am new to scripting.I had one problem infront of me.I tried in many ways with minimal knowledge........Kindly help me. Description: I want a shell script where it has to read an input.txt file and need to remove duplicate lines and the result need to kept in output.txt file. input... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhas
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Execution Problems with Crontab

Dear Folks, I have written a shell script which internally connects to oracle database through sqplplus command line. The script runs fine when run manually. Now I am scheduling it to run (Linux environment) from crontab. In crontab it is failing with an error: sqlplus command... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamojitc
6 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Execution problems

How to find a word in a directory which contains many files? i just want to count how many such words are present in all the files? This is the code which i tried for a single file echo "Enter the file name:" read file echo "Enter the word to search:" read word if then echo "The count... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meeran Rizvi
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Execution problems to call the DB table through UNIX

Hi All, I am beginner to the Unix scripting, i am writing a script to call the DB through Unix script. I have to read the files from the given path and in each file the first column i have to pick up and delete the row in the table based on that column. #!/bin/sh set -x # Check to see if... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: spidy
8 Replies
Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Chart::Line(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		 Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Chart::Line(3pm)

NAME
Line - A writer class for Excel Line charts. SYNOPSIS
To create a simple Excel file with a Line chart using Spreadsheet::WriteExcel: #!/usr/bin/perl -w use strict; use Spreadsheet::WriteExcel; my $workbook = Spreadsheet::WriteExcel->new( 'chart.xls' ); my $worksheet = $workbook->add_worksheet(); my $chart = $workbook->add_chart( type => 'line' ); # Configure the chart. $chart->add_series( categories => '=Sheet1!$A$2:$A$7', values => '=Sheet1!$B$2:$B$7', ); # Add the worksheet data the chart refers to. my $data = [ [ 'Category', 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ], [ 'Value', 1, 4, 5, 2, 1, 5 ], ]; $worksheet->write( 'A1', $data ); __END__ DESCRIPTION
This module implements Line charts for Spreadsheet::WriteExcel. The chart object is created via the Workbook "add_chart()" method: my $chart = $workbook->add_chart( type => 'line' ); Once the object is created it can be configured via the following methods that are common to all chart classes: $chart->add_series(); $chart->set_x_axis(); $chart->set_y_axis(); $chart->set_title(); These methods are explained in detail in Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Chart. Class specific methods or settings, if any, are explained below. Line Chart Methods There aren't currently any line chart specific methods. See the TODO section of Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Chart. EXAMPLE
Here is a complete example that demonstrates most of the available features when creating a chart. #!/usr/bin/perl -w use strict; use Spreadsheet::WriteExcel; my $workbook = Spreadsheet::WriteExcel->new( 'chart_line.xls' ); my $worksheet = $workbook->add_worksheet(); my $bold = $workbook->add_format( bold => 1 ); # Add the worksheet data that the charts will refer to. my $headings = [ 'Number', 'Sample 1', 'Sample 2' ]; my $data = [ [ 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ], [ 1, 4, 5, 2, 1, 5 ], [ 3, 6, 7, 5, 4, 3 ], ]; $worksheet->write( 'A1', $headings, $bold ); $worksheet->write( 'A2', $data ); # Create a new chart object. In this case an embedded chart. my $chart = $workbook->add_chart( type => 'line', embedded => 1 ); # Configure the first series. (Sample 1) $chart->add_series( name => 'Sample 1', categories => '=Sheet1!$A$2:$A$7', values => '=Sheet1!$B$2:$B$7', ); # Configure the second series. (Sample 2) $chart->add_series( name => 'Sample 2', categories => '=Sheet1!$A$2:$A$7', values => '=Sheet1!$C$2:$C$7', ); # Add a chart title and some axis labels. $chart->set_title ( name => 'Results of sample analysis' ); $chart->set_x_axis( name => 'Test number' ); $chart->set_y_axis( name => 'Sample length (cm)' ); # Insert the chart into the worksheet (with an offset). $worksheet->insert_chart( 'D2', $chart, 25, 10 ); __END__ AUTHOR
John McNamara jmcnamara@cpan.org COPYRIGHT
Copyright MM-MMX, John McNamara. All Rights Reserved. This module is free software. It may be used, redistributed and/or modified under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.1 2010-02-02 Spreadsheet::WriteExcel::Chart::Line(3pm)