Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Debian [HELP] How to create a NIC eth0 in CentOs 6.3. Post 302735419 by ilinux9 on Sunday 25th of November 2012 07:29:57 AM
Old 11-25-2012
Hammer & Screwdriver [HELP] How to create a NIC eth0 in CentOs 6.3.

I make many service in Centos 6.3 so I clone and copy any edition to do, but I don't see a NIC eth0, What I have to do to used eth0 ?, and how to create it ?
It some picture:

---------- Post updated 11-25-12 at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous update was 11-24-12 at 10:53 PM ----------

please help me. ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

controlling traffic source from NIC eth0, eth1 in Linux

Hi Guys, is there a way to send traffic coming from the source iface (eth0, eth1)? i need to test traffic that will come from both eth0 and eth1 from a Linux box. Thanks, Martin (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mdap
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need to create a restricted user(Centos)

Hi, I am a newbie to Linux and I want to create a user which can only execute network config commands like ifconfig and ping(to check the config). The following is what I did but failed. 1) Created a group called 'netconfig'. 2) added a user named 'user'. 3) added user to the 'netconfig'... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankushpandit
4 Replies

3. Solaris

create Virtual NIC in Solaris 10

Hi All, does any body know how to create Virtual NIC in Solaris 10 if any one have good article or reference kindly provide me i try to Google but i didn't find good one (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamisux
7 Replies

4. Solaris

x86 Solaris 10 nic driver added but not attached. NIC is not detected.

I couldn't install my nic in solaris 10. I compiled and added the driver but failed to attach the driver and ifconfig output shows only loopback dev. Please see the following output and tell me whether my nic has been detected and why the driver failed to attach? My nic is detected in linux... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vectrum
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

how to create hidden account in centos

hi everybody, iam using 32bit centos 6.2 on my machine, and i want to create hidden user 'test' , i mean to say while iam starting my centos at GUI mode, at that time that username 'test' should not appear at list of users, only i can use that username is command line. logging in through... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: paruhang
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

I want to tune NIC's rps, rfs and xps value. which NIC device should I modify.

Dear All I want tune my NIC's rps, rfs and xps value. In my system I have two NIC (eth0, eth1) and I have a bond0 ( eth0, eth1). Here is the question? Which device should I modify ? eth0 and eth1? or just modify bond0 or modify all device (eth0, eth1, bond0) Any advice is welcome.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nnnnnnine
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

Mkdir: cannot create directory `/home/phpmy/html': Permission denied centos

for incompatibility installation problems, I've decided to reinstall Centos 6.3 as can be seem from the df output, I've partitioned both / and and /home directories $ df -h Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/sda8 12G 5.3G 6.5G 45% / tmpfs ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jediwannabe
2 Replies

8. Linux

Create LVM of 2 Hard Drives while installing Centos 6.4.

Hello, I have install 2 HDD in my server and now installing the Centos6.4. I want create the LVM of those 2 HDD's so while i'm doing this it is not allowing me to select these 2 disk's from allowable disk list. Same problem if i tried to make Software RAID with creating LVM. Please help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: purushottamaher
1 Replies

9. Linux

Add two different subnet public IPs to single NIC or two different NIC on same box

Hello Admins, My ask is how can I add two different subnet IPs to same box with two different gateways? The issue is I can connect to the box when I am on ethernet LAN, but I am not able to connect to the same IP when I am on wifi. The server is RHEL 7 VM on vmware. How can I get connected... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to create a Solaris local zone with an exclusive NIC?

I'm trying to migrate a Solaris 10 flar archive from a Sun M3000 to a T4-1. When I first created the zone I followed the Oracle instructions here: Transitioning an Oracle Solaris 10 Instance to an Oracle Solaris 11 System - Transitioning From Oracle Solaris 10 to Oracle Solaris 11 That worked... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Michele31416
6 Replies
JPEGICC(1)						      General Commands Manual							JPEGICC(1)

NAME
jpegicc - little cms ICC profile applier for JPEG. SYNOPSIS
jpegicc [options] input.jpg output.jpg DESCRIPTION
lcms is a standalone CMM engine, which deals with the color management. It implements a fast transformation between ICC profiles. jpegicc is little cms ICC profile applier for JPEG. OPTIONS
-b Black point compensation. -c <0,1,2,3> Precalculates transform. (0=Off, 1=Normal, 2=Hi-res, 3=LoRes) [defaults to 1] -g Marks out-of-gamut colors on softproof. -h <0,1,2> Show summary of options and examples. -i profile Input profile (defaults to sRGB). -m <0,1,2,3> SoftProof intent. -n Ignore embedded profile. -p profile Soft proof profile -o profile Output profile (defaults to sRGB). -q <0..100> Output JPEG quality. -t <0,1,2,3> Intent (0=Perceptual, 1=Colorimetric, 2=Saturation, 3=Absolute). -v Verbose. EXAMPLES
To color correct from scanner to sRGB: jpegicc -iscanner.icm in.jpg out.jpg To convert from monitor1 to monitor2: jpegicc -imon1.icm -omon2.icm in.jpg out.jpg To make a CMYK separation: jpegicc -oprinter.icm inrgb.jpg outcmyk.jpg To recover sRGB from a CMYK separation: jpegicc -iprinter.icm incmyk.jpg outrgb.jpg To convert from CIELab ITU/Fax JPEG to sRGB jpegicc -iitufax.icm in.jpg out.jpg NOTES
For suggestions, comments, bug reports etc. send mail to info@littlecms.com. SEE ALSO
tifficc(1), icc2ps(1), icclink(1), icctrans(1), wtpt(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Shiju p. Nair <shiju.p@gmail.com>, for the Debian project. September 30, 2004 JPEGICC(1)