Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Question Regarding Megabits Drawing Post 302735337 by Neo on Saturday 24th of November 2012 11:31:55 AM
Old 11-24-2012
Update: Added some debug code to the scheduled task that runs the bits drawing.

Thanks for your patience while we debug this.
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Line-drawing character!

Hi guys, I'm trying to make my program to print out tables usings line-drawing character (alternate char. set) with Curses Library. However, it always prints out control characters (^@) instead of the correct ones. code example: mvwaddch(my_window, 23, 12, ACS_RTEE); appreciate your help,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zecoj
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Drawing

Hi, Is it possible to draw circle, box and other basic shapes using shell scripts ? If so can anyone please tell as how to do it. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abrd600
3 Replies

3. Programming

[ C++ ] Drawing Program.

I made a program that prints dots and lines in a Page. So far that's all i could come up with. When i try to print the lines and the dots it just prints consecutive points,I want it to print the points & lines in the page's coordinates. I have been stuck for a long time now. Please Help. ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Max_Payne
12 Replies

4. Programming

problems with drawing in x using xlib

Hi all, I'm currently learning xlib and I've encountered a bizarre mistake: function calls such as XDrawPoint, XDrawLine, etc., don't seem to work; a blank window with nothing in is appears. I believe this has something to do with the window manager I use, fluxbox. After checking the code and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hydronium
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Server room drawing software

Hello All, I want to get ride of Excel/word and want some software to draw my server room racks/server and overall topology. Please share you opinion/experience. thanks inadvance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies
ABRT-RETRACE-CLIEN(1)						    ABRT Manual 					     ABRT-RETRACE-CLIEN(1)

NAME
abrt-retrace-client - Handles the communication with Retrace server. SYNOPSIS
abrt-retrace-client <operation> [options] DESCRIPTION
This tool is able to communicate with Retrace server: create a new task, ask about task's status, download log or backtrace of a finished task. Integration with libreport events abrt-retrace-client can be used as an analyzer for application crashes which dump core. Example usage in report_event.conf: EVENT=analyze analyzer=CCpp abrt-retrace-client OPERATIONS
create Creates a new task. Prints task ID and password to stdout. Either -d or -c is required. status Prints task's status to stdout. Both -t and -p are required. log Prints finished task's log to stdout. Both -t and -p are required. backtrace Print finished task's backtrace to stdout. Both -t and -p are required. batch Runs all operations in one step: creates a new task, periodically asks for status (the period is specified by --status-delay option) and downloads the result when finished. If the task was successful backtrace file is saved, otherwise log is printed to stdout. Either -c or -d is required. OPTIONS
-v, --verbose be verbose -s, --syslog log to syslog -k, --insecure allow insecure connection to retrace server --url URL retrace server URL --headers (debug) show received HTTP headers -d, --dir DIR read data from ABRT problem directory -c, --core COREDUMP read data from coredump -l, --status-delay delay for polling operations (seconds) --no-unlink (debug) do not delete temporary archive created in /tmp -t, --task ID ID of the task on server -p, --password PWD password of the task on server AUTHORS
o ABRT team abrt 2.1.11 06/18/2014 ABRT-RETRACE-CLIEN(1)