Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Question Regarding Megabits Drawing Post 302735337 by Neo on Saturday 24th of November 2012 11:31:55 AM
Old 11-24-2012
Update: Added some debug code to the scheduled task that runs the bits drawing.

Thanks for your patience while we debug this.
These 2 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Line-drawing character!

Hi guys, I'm trying to make my program to print out tables usings line-drawing character (alternate char. set) with Curses Library. However, it always prints out control characters (^@) instead of the correct ones. code example: mvwaddch(my_window, 23, 12, ACS_RTEE); appreciate your help,... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zecoj
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Drawing

Hi, Is it possible to draw circle, box and other basic shapes using shell scripts ? If so can anyone please tell as how to do it. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abrd600
3 Replies

3. Programming

[ C++ ] Drawing Program.

I made a program that prints dots and lines in a Page. So far that's all i could come up with. When i try to print the lines and the dots it just prints consecutive points,I want it to print the points & lines in the page's coordinates. I have been stuck for a long time now. Please Help. ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Max_Payne
12 Replies

4. Programming

problems with drawing in x using xlib

Hi all, I'm currently learning xlib and I've encountered a bizarre mistake: function calls such as XDrawPoint, XDrawLine, etc., don't seem to work; a blank window with nothing in is appears. I believe this has something to do with the window manager I use, fluxbox. After checking the code and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hydronium
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Server room drawing software

Hello All, I want to get ride of Excel/word and want some software to draw my server room racks/server and overall topology. Please share you opinion/experience. thanks inadvance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vit0_Corleone
1 Replies
XClearArea()															      XClearArea()

Name
  XClearArea - clear a rectangular area in a window.

Synopsis
  XClearArea(display, w, x, y, width, height, exposures)
	Display *display;
	Window w;
	int x, y;
	unsigned int width, height;
	Bool exposures;

Arguments
  display  Specifies a connection to an X server; returned from XOpenDisplay().

w	   Specifies the ID of an InputOutput window.

x	   Specify the x and y coordinates of the upper-left corner of the rectangle to be cleared, relative to the origin of the window.
  y
  width    Specify the dimensions in pixels of the rectangle to be cleared.
  height

exposures
	   Specifies whether exposure events are generated.  Must be either True or False.

Description
  XClearArea() clears a rectangular area in a window.

If  width  is  zero,	the window is cleared from x to the right edge of the window.  If height is zero, the window is cleared from y to the
  bottom of the window.  See the figure on the next page..

If the window has a defined background tile or it is ParentRelative, the rectangle is tiled with a plane_mask of all	1's,  a  function  of
  GXcopy,  and a subwindow_mode of ClipByChildren.  If the window has background None, the contents of the window are not changed.  In either
  case, if exposures is True, then one or more exposure events are generated for regions of the rectangle that	are  either  visible  or  are
  being retained in a backing store.

For more information, see Volume One, Chapter 6, Drawing Graphics and Text.

Errors
  BadMatch  Window is an InputOnly class window.

BadValue

BadWindow

See Also
  XClearWindow(),  XCopyArea(),  XCopyPlane(), XDraw, XDrawArc(), XDrawArcs(), XDrawFilled(), XDrawLine(), XDrawLines(), XDrawPoint(), XDraw-
  Points(), XDrawRectangle(), XDrawRectangles(), XDrawSegments(), XFillArc(),  XFillArcs(),  XFillPolygon(),  XFillRectangle(),  XFillRectan-
  gles().

Xlib - Drawing Primitives													      XClearArea()