Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Shell Scripting for Router, Switch & FW deviation Post 302735099 by GautamSK on Friday 23rd of November 2012 11:29:50 AM
Old 11-23-2012
@bakunin

I have sent o/p as asked.
Why u have changed section ?

If u have any soln to this..
Plz post ...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Shell scripting & programming languages

If I want to do high-end 3d animation, what skell scripting languages, and programming languages shoul I learn? If you know any good resources for learning these languages they would be appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aloysius1001
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sql & Shell scripting book

Hi, I am looking for some books that have examples of both Oracle SQL and Shell script being used together. For example, to insert 500 rows into a table using a script. I already have books that cover Shell scripting or SQL, but as separate subjects. I am looking for books that have both of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: handle123
3 Replies

3. IP Networking

EeePC & F5D7230-4 router help

I have a desk top PC, DSL modem, HP C5180 All-in-One, F5d7230-4 router and a second desk top PC with a wireless card. These all work together fine. I bought an Asus EeePC with Linux as the operating system. I can take the EeePC to a coffee shop or city library and log onto the net with no problems.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: royace@juno.com
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to switch user in shell scripting (without sudo)?

Hi everyone: I have a big trouble, I need create a script that must switch user and then must execute certain commands, sadly neither my user nor the second user have no privileges for sudo, I've tried everything but seems su doesn't accept input redirection, please help me, it's very... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: edgarvm
8 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK script for standard deviation / root mean square deviation

I have a file with say 50 columns, each containing a whole lot of data. Each column contains data from a separate simulation, but each simulation is related to the data in the last (REFERENCE) column $50 I need to calculate the RMS deviation for each data line, i.e. column 1 relative to... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: chrisjorg
12 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

kindly reconsider my post in shell & scripting forum

Hi, this is regarding my post "ksh: how to extract strings from each line based on a condition" . Its not a home work or an assigment. I actually work in retail domain. The data I handle is very complex and confidential.So I can't divulge the actual patterns. In order to explain my problem, I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: angie1234
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

guidance required: feed load search & display in shell scripting

Hi All, I am fairly new to Shell Scripting, however learning fast ;-) I have been asked to do the below basic shell script :confused: There are few feed files we are recieving in the server from multiple locations spread out during the day, rite now we are checking manually each file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sachaan
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help me to perform count & group by operation in shell scripting?

Hi All, I want to display the distinct values in the file and for each distinct value how may occurance or there. Test data: test1.dat 20121105 20121105 20121105 20121105 20121106 20121106 20121106 20121105 I need to display the output like Output (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbc17484
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to switch user in shell scripting (without root)?

Hi everyone: I need create a script that must switch user and then must execute certain commands, sadly neither my user nor the second user have no privileges for su - , I've tried everything but seems su doesn't accept input redirection, please help me, ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ooilinlove
4 Replies
post(3FORM)															       post(3FORM)

NAME
post - write or erase forms from associated subwindows SYNOPSIS
#include <form.h> int post_form(FORM *form); int unpost_form(FORM *form); DESCRIPTION
The function post_form displays a form to its associated subwindow. To trigger physical display of the subwindow, use refresh or some equivalent curses routine (the implicit doupdate triggered by an curses input request will do). The function unpost_form erases form from its associated subwindow. RETURN VALUE
These routines return one of the following: E_OK The routine succeeded. E_BAD_ARGUMENT Routine detected an incorrect or out-of-range argument. E_BAD_STATE Routine was called from an initialization or termination function. E_NOT_POSTED The form has not been posted. E_NOT_CONNECTED No items are connected to the form. E_NO_ROOM Form is too large for its window. E_POSTED The form has already been posted. E_SYSTEM_ERROR System error occurred (see errno). SEE ALSO
ncurses(3NCURSES), form(3FORM). NOTES
The header file <form.h> automatically includes the header file <curses.h>. PORTABILITY
These routines emulate the System V forms library. They were not supported on Version 7 or BSD versions. AUTHORS
Juergen Pfeifer. Manual pages and adaptation for new curses by Eric S. Raymond. post(3FORM)