Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers [Solved] Calculation on sun again Post 302734013 by Pieter0815 on Wednesday 21st of November 2012 11:01:39 AM
Old 11-21-2012
Code:
SIZE_RSI=`grep ^rsi /rsi/logs/csc_summary_size_check.log | tail -1 | cut -d";" -f4 | cut -b1-6`
SIZE_SCR=`grep ^scr /rsi/logs/csc_summary_size_check.log | tail -1 | cut -d";" -f4 | cut -b1-6`
b=$SIZE_RSI
y=$SIZE_SCR

SIZE_VORHER_RSI=`grep ^rsi /rsi/logs/csc_summary_size_check.log | tail -2 | cut -d";" -f4 | cut -b1-6`
SIZE_VORHER_SCR=`grep ^scr /rsi/logs/csc_summary_size_check.log | tail -2 | cut -d";" -f4 | cut -b1-6`
c=$SIZE_VORHER_RSI
z=$SIZE_VORHER_SCR

a=0
((a=b\-c))
#a=$(echo "$b-$c"|bc)
#a="$(($b-$c))"
d="$(($a-100000))"

if [ "$d" -gt "0" ] ; then
sendme /rsi/logs/csc_summary_size_check.log stefan
fi

x=0
((x=y-z))
#   x="$(($y-$z))"
w="$(($x-100000))"

if [ "$w" -gt "0" ] ; then
sendme /rsi/logs/csc_summary_size_check.log stefan
fi

the first variables b,c,y and z are OK. I checked them with echo.

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment Please use code tags next time for your code and data.

Last edited by Pieter0815; 11-22-2012 at 05:53 AM..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help: Sun Disk partitioning for Sun V240 & StorEdge 3300

Dear Sun gurus, I have Sun Fire V240 server with its StorEdge 3300 disk-array. Following are its disks appeared in format command. I have prepared its partitions thru format and metainit & metattach (may be i have made wrong steps, causing the errors below because I have done thru some document... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shafeeq
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun Solaris 10: How do I create a bootup disc? The Sun website confuses me

Hey there, I am starting a Computer Science Foundation year at the end of this month and am trying to get a little bit ahead of the game. I have always wanted to learn Unix and am currently struggling with creating a boot disc to run Solaris (I have chosen to study this) from as opposed to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jupiter
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Fire 280R Sun Solaris CRT/Monitor requirements

I am new to Sun. I brought Sun Fire 280R to practice UNIX. What are the requirements for the monitor/CRT? Will it burn out old non-Sun CRTs? Does it need LCD monitor? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bramptonmt
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[solved] merging two files and writing to another file- solved

i have two files as file1: 1 2 3 file2: a b c and the output should be: file3: 1~a 2~b 3~c (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mlpathir
1 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

[Solved] DCMU (disk control and monitor utility) sun fire

Hi , during 2 weeks i´ve been trying to find them. i need DCMU packets for managing internal disks on sun fire x4500 and sun fire x4600 on rhel. i have opened to tickets to myoraclesupport but no answer. please anybody could tell me a link or anythiing?? i´ve been searching and searching... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pabloli150
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] How to calculate in sun bash

I have two problems, and it would be great if someone could help me: The first line does not calculate. I have checked the origin term to calculate the variables and the result is OK. Normal substactions with $xx -100 work, but not in this constallation. I tried it with "| bc" and no result... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pieter0815
2 Replies

7. Hardware

[solved] Sun Netra X1 - Adding a Second Hard Drive

As the title suggests, I'm trying to install a second drive (really want an OS mirror) on a Sun Netra X1. I've taken the spacer out, and had a go at with the drill-press so now I have a nice HDD tray. Have installed an IDE drive in the tray, plugged in the power and data cables that were... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Smiling Dragon
0 Replies
RDMA_POST_SENDV(3)					   Librdmacm Programmer's Manual					RDMA_POST_SENDV(3)

NAME
rdma_post_sendv - post a work request to send a message. SYNOPSIS
#include <rdma/rdma_verbs.h> int rdma_post_sendv (struct rdma_cm_id *id, void *context, struct ibv_sge *slg, int nsge, int flags); ARGUMENTS
id A reference to a communication identifier where the message buffer will be posted. context User-defined context associated with the request. slg A scatter-gather list of memory buffers posted as a single request. nsge The number of scatter-gather entries in the slg array. flags Optional flags used to control the send operation. DESCRIPTION
Posts a work request to the send queue of the queue pair associated with the rdma_cm_id. The contents of the posted buffers will be sent to the remote peer of a connection. RETURN VALUE
Returns 0 on success, or -1 on error. If an error occurs, errno will be set to indicate the failure reason. NOTES
The user is responsible for ensuring that the remote peer has queued a receive request before issuing the send operations. For a list of supported flags, see ibv_post_send. Unless the send request is using inline data, the message buffers must have been registered before being posted, and the buffers must remain registered until the send completes. Send operations may not be posted to an rdma_cm_id or the corresponding queue pair until it has been connected. The user-defined context associated with the send request will be returned to the user through the work completion wr_id, work request identifier, field. SEE ALSO
rdma_cm(7), rdma_connect(3), rdma_accept(3), ibv_post_send(3), rdma_post_send(3), rdma_post_recv(3) librdmacm 2010-07-19 RDMA_POST_SENDV(3)