Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Snort HTTPS
Special Forums Cybersecurity Snort HTTPS Post 302733825 by drd0spt on Wednesday 21st of November 2012 06:59:40 AM
Old 11-21-2012
Snort HTTPS

Is it possible to rule out in alert all HTTPS traffic or rule out all the HTTPS trafic from the alerts on snort ?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

Snort on openbsd

Im trying to gather some info to set up snort on openbsd 3.2, has anyone out there managed to get it up and running ? My initial attempts seem to be quite below par (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: malcontent
4 Replies

2. Linux

snort port no

Hi, can anybody know snort port no in linux, (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

Snort/NTOP Placement

I have been asked to place 2 (1 NTOP & 1 SNORT) boxes within our network as part of our tool kit for network monitoring and Intrusion detection. Out network is very simplistic and it layed out like this: internet | | Cisco 1811 Router (8x Layer 2 switch ports) ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Need suggestion:- Failed HTTPS transfer to https://supportfiles.sun.com/curl

Hi Guys, I have recently started reciving below Error message Failed HTTPS transfer to https://supportfiles.sun.com/curl whenever I run /usr/local/bin/sudo /opt/SUNWexplo/bin/explorer -P -q -v from all Servers. Looks like the SSL certificate as Expired. Whenever I type... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
4 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Error in installation of Snort 2.97.0

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: My system is Redhat 5.6. I want to install snort in my system which requires following dependencies. 1. Libpcap... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ankur Goyal
8 Replies
CURLOPT_PROXY_KEYPASSWD(3)				     curl_easy_setopt options					CURLOPT_PROXY_KEYPASSWD(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_PROXY_KEYPASSWD - set passphrase to proxy private key SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_PROXY_KEYPASSWD, char *pwd); DESCRIPTION
This option is for connecting to a HTTPS proxy, not a HTTPS server. Pass a pointer to a zero terminated string as parameter. It will be used as the password required to use the CURLOPT_PROXY_SSLKEY(3) pri- vate key. You never needed a pass phrase to load a certificate but you need one to load your private key. The application does not have to keep the string around after setting this option. DEFAULT
NULL PROTOCOLS
Used with HTTPS proxy EXAMPLE
TODO AVAILABILITY
Added in 7.52.0 RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if TLS enabled, CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not, or CURLE_OUT_OF_MEMORY if there was insufficient heap space. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_PROXY_SSLKEY(3), CURLOPT_SSH_PRIVATE_KEYFILE(3), CURLOPT_SSLKEY(3), libcurl 7.54.0 December 21, 2016 CURLOPT_PROXY_KEYPASSWD(3)