Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Perl match pattern
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Perl match pattern Post 302731919 by itkamaraj on Friday 16th of November 2012 04:06:00 AM
Old 11-16-2012
try this
Code:

m/p[ ]*60/i

Code:

m/p\s*60/i

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script to match a pattern and print lines

Hi I have a file (say 'file1')and I want to search for a first occurence of pattern (say 'ERROR') and print ten lines in the file below pattern. I have to code it in PERL and I am using Solaris 5.9. I appreciate any help with code Thanks Ammu (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ammu
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl: Printing Multiple Lines after pattern match

Hello People, Need some assistance/guidance. OUTLINE: Two files (File1 and File2) File1 has some ids such as 009463_3922_1827 897654_8764_5432 File2 has things along the lines of: Query= 009463_3922_1827 length=252 (252 letters) More stufff here ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deep9000
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

pattern match url in string / PERL

Am trying to remove urls from text strings in PERL. I have the following but it does not seem to work: $remarks =~ s/www\.\s+\.com//gi; In English, I want to look for www. then I want to delete the www. and everything after it until I hit a space (but not including the space). It's not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrealty
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Array / pattern match large CPU usage

Hi, I have one file in this format 20 value1 33 value2 56 value3 I have another file in this format: 34,30-SEP-09,57,100237775,33614510126,2,34 34,30-SEP-09,57,100237775,33620766654,2,34 34,30-SEP-09,108,100237775,33628458122,2,34 34,30-SEP-09,130,100237775,33635266741,2,254... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Donkey25
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Pattern Match

Hi Friends, I have a tuff time with regular expressionss. Please let me know how to make this happen as it consumed lots of my time but in vain. Here is the sample text file i need to match for. I need to search for pattern1 removed, if it matches then search for pattern types either SE\ or... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nmattam
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl pattern match on xml

using perl Hi All, i was wondering if anyone can solve how to extract the full tag from the xml line ie not sure what to put in the m// to get the string "/data/TOP471//context_data/instruments.txt" I basically want the above filename in a variable for further processing... $_ =" ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: satnamx
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to replace with pattern match using Perl

I have to replace a line, if it has a pattern for example Suppose file.out contains: <tr><td class="cB">Hello</td><td class="cB">1245</td><td class="cB">958</td><td class="cRB">1.34</td><td class="cRB">1.36</td></tr> <tr><td class="cB">world</td><td class="cB">3256</td><td... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sol_nov
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

PERL - Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//)

I have written a PERL script to read files from directory that the filename contains OT. It then takes each line of each file and prints the first 5 characters before the first occurence of a /. Currently I am getting the error: Use of uninitialized value in string at rowGrab.pl line 43.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chris01010
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl removing line match with pattern in column

Hi, I have log like this: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: justbow
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl removing line match with pattern in column

Hi, I have log like this: ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: justbow
1 Replies
PAPS(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   PAPS(1)

NAME
paps - UTF-8 to PostScript converter using Pango SYNOPSIS
paps [options] files... DESCRIPTION
paps reads a UTF-8 encoded file and generates a PostScript language rendering of the file. The rendering is done by creating outline curves through the pango ft2 backend. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --landscape Landscape output. Default is portrait. --columns=cl Number of columns output. Default is 1. --font=desc Set the font description. Default is Monospace 12. --rtl Do rtl layout. --paper ps Choose paper size. Known paper sizes are legal, letter, a4. Default is A4. --bottom-margin=bm Set bottom margin in postscript points (1/72 inch). Default is 36. --top-margin=tm Set top margin. Default is 36. --left-margin=lm Set left margin. Default is 36. --right-margin=rm Set right margin. Default is 36. --help Show summary of options. --header Draw page header for each page. --markup Interpret the text as pango markup. --encoding=ENCODING Assume the documentation encoding is ENCODING. --lpi Set the lines per inch. This determines the line spacing. --cpi Set the characters per inch. This is an alternative method of specifying the font size. --stretch-chars Indicates that characters should be stretched in the y-direction to fill up their vertical space. This is similar to the texttops behaviour. AUTHOR
paps was written by Dov Grobgeld <dov.grobgeld@gmail.com>. This manual page was written by Lior Kaplan <kaplan@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). April 17, 2006 PAPS(1)