Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: New-gen gaming consoles
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New-gen gaming consoles Post 302731829 by matrixmadhan on Thursday 15th of November 2012 11:23:20 PM
Old 11-16-2012
and I have never used a gaming console

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

web consoles

reposted in correct forum (I think) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: josudami
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

web consoles

I posted this in Unix Apps but I think it was put there in error as an after thought. What I am looking for (if one even exists) is a remote Console tool that will work for all my different flavors of Unix (HPUX, AIX, Redhat) I would prefer it be web based if possible. I know HP has a web... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: josudami
0 Replies

3. Solaris

more consoles

Hi! Is it possible to add more console logins in Solaris 10 x86 like it is in Linux and FreeBSD? The Problem is, when i make some configuration in the console, kdmconfig for example, and something hangs, i cannot switch to another console to kill the process. What i want is to switch with Alt-F2... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: donald1111
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Consoles gone wild!

I have a Sunfire V890 running solaris 10 that has a weird console problem. In the XWindows environment, everything seems to work fine. However, if I go to command-line mode in multi-user mode or otherwise, my prompt scrolls accross the screen so incontrollably, that the only thing you can do is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: josephgreensr
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to gen XML?

hi Everyone, I am here would like to ask about generate XML. here is the content should print in XML... Response XML: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <response scannerId="888888" success="true" userId="444" xmlns="404 - Not Found"> <locInfo> ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryanW
6 Replies

6. Fedora

How to increase/Decrease Local Virtual consoles?

I m tring to figure out the option where i can increase/Decrease the count for local virtual consoles(vtys). I can able to take upto 6 vtys using (left alt+(F1-F6)) But is there any way i can increase the count ? One more query even though i can only take tty upto tty6 why there are tty... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
2 Replies
sysmsg(7D)							      Devices								sysmsg(7D)

NAME
sysmsg - system message routing to console devices SYNOPSIS
/dev/sysmsg DESCRIPTION
The file /dev/sysmsg routes output to a variable set of console devices. Writes to /dev/sysmsg are always directed to the system console /dev/console, and are in addition directed to a set of auxiliary console devices managed by consadm(1M). Only root has permission to write to this device. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsr | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Stable | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
consadm(1M), syslogd(1M) , attributes(5), console(7D) SunOS 5.10 13 Oct 1998 sysmsg(7D)