Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: New-gen gaming consoles
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? New-gen gaming consoles Post 302731829 by matrixmadhan on Thursday 15th of November 2012 11:23:20 PM
Old 11-16-2012
and I have never used a gaming console

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX and Linux Applications

web consoles

reposted in correct forum (I think) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: josudami
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

web consoles

I posted this in Unix Apps but I think it was put there in error as an after thought. What I am looking for (if one even exists) is a remote Console tool that will work for all my different flavors of Unix (HPUX, AIX, Redhat) I would prefer it be web based if possible. I know HP has a web... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: josudami
0 Replies

3. Solaris

more consoles

Hi! Is it possible to add more console logins in Solaris 10 x86 like it is in Linux and FreeBSD? The Problem is, when i make some configuration in the console, kdmconfig for example, and something hangs, i cannot switch to another console to kill the process. What i want is to switch with Alt-F2... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: donald1111
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Consoles gone wild!

I have a Sunfire V890 running solaris 10 that has a weird console problem. In the XWindows environment, everything seems to work fine. However, if I go to command-line mode in multi-user mode or otherwise, my prompt scrolls accross the screen so incontrollably, that the only thing you can do is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: josephgreensr
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to gen XML?

hi Everyone, I am here would like to ask about generate XML. here is the content should print in XML... Response XML: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?> <response scannerId="888888" success="true" userId="444" xmlns="404 - Not Found"> <locInfo> ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryanW
6 Replies

6. Fedora

How to increase/Decrease Local Virtual consoles?

I m tring to figure out the option where i can increase/Decrease the count for local virtual consoles(vtys). I can able to take upto 6 vtys using (left alt+(F1-F6)) But is there any way i can increase the count ? One more query even though i can only take tty upto tty6 why there are tty... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
2 Replies
vga_setflipchar(3)						Svgalib User Manual						vga_setflipchar(3)

NAME
vga_setflipchar - set the character causing a vga_flip() SYNOPSIS
#include <vga.h> int vga_setflipchar(int c); DESCRIPTION
This sets the ASCII code of the key which causes vga_getch(3) to shortly switch between graphics and text mode when waiting for a keypress. <ESC> is the default at startup. Because one can now swicth directly between consoles even when in graphics modes and the use of vga_flip(3) is discouraged except for debugging, this function is just there for vgalib compatibility but has no effect! SEE ALSO
svgalib(7), vgagl(7), libvga.config(5), vga_flip(3), vga_getkey(3), vga_waitevent(3), AUTHOR
This manual page was edited by Michael Weller <eowmob@exp-math.uni-essen.de>. The exact source of the referenced function as well as of the original documentation is unknown. It is very likely that both are at least to some extent are due to Harm Hanemaayer <H.Hanemaayer@inter.nl.net>. Occasionally this might be wrong. I hereby asked to be excused by the original author and will happily accept any additions or corrections to this first version of the svgalib manual. Svgalib (>;= 1.2.11) 27 July 1997 vga_setflipchar(3)