Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HTFS Filesystem
Operating Systems SCO HTFS Filesystem Post 302731565 by Lazere on Thursday 15th of November 2012 10:37:43 AM
Old 11-15-2012
HTFS Filesystem

I'm not sure exactly where to put this, so I'll just try here. I have an old SCO Openserver 5 box that has some important data on it. I had a hardware failure on the computer and can't boot from there. I obviously can't boot the drive from a different computer.
I tried to mount the HTFS filesystem in linux. I downloaded fuse drivers for it from the sourceforge page and managed to get them installed (CentOS 3). Now I've got it installed but I don't know how to use it. I can't find any local man files nor any information on how to actually use it online. Does anybody know about this? Has anyone ever successfully mounted an HTFS partition in linux?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

/dev/hd* ?? & HTFS .... What is this stuff?

# grep "Jul 3" syslog.messages | more Jul 3 00:16:03 www3 CPU3: NOTICE: HTFS: No space on dev hd (1/42) Jul 3 00:16:08 www3 CPU3: NOTICE: HTFS: No space on dev hd (1/42) Jul 3 00:17:01 www3 CPU2: NOTICE: HTFS: No space on dev hd (1/42) Jul 3 00:17:06 www3 syslogd: /usr/adm/debug: No space... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Cameron
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Warning: HTFS: bad dir inode 62730 on HTFS dev hd (1/42)

Hello all. I am receiving this message on the console of a SCO Openserver 5.0.7 server. The hardware is IBM, running mirrored SCSI drives with a hot-swap spare off of an IBM Serveraid controller. I suspect that some permutation of fsck can help me resolve whatever is causing the error, but I am... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DoublePanic
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

NOTICE: HTFS: No space on dev hd (1/42)

If somebody solve this error please help me! Thanks in advance! :confused: (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: FCollet
7 Replies

4. SCO

SCO 5.0.6 how to partition resize in HTFS?

I have a 17GB SCSI disk in an SCO 5.0.6 server and it's running out of space because of a growing database on the disk. Consequently I would like to upgrade the 17GB to a 74GB disk and extend the partition. First off, is partition extension available under HTFS - I know this is an old... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: carribey
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

filesystem

i am about to install oracle on my solaris x86-64 This installation require 4Gb space and i qish to do this installation on the directory /u01/app/oracle The following was my approch mkdir -p /u01/app/oracle i then use the command below to see if there is enough space # df -h... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: seyiisq
6 Replies

6. Solaris

Filesystem - error when extend the filesystem

Hi all, currently , my root filesystem already reach 90 ++% I already add more cylinder in the root partition as below Part Tag Flag Cylinders Size Blocks 0 root wm 67 - 5086 38.46GB (5020/0/0) 80646300 1 swap wu 1 - ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
11 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

htfs file system !

Hi, How to mount HTFS FS (from SCO UNIX) under linux? Best regards. where is link: htfs_fs-0.01alpha.tar.bz2 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: EMREZ
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

hwo to find shared filesystem and local filesystem in AIX

Hi, I wanted to find out that in my database server which filesystems are shared storage and which filesystems are local. Like when I use df -k, it shows "filesystem" and "mounted on" but I want to know which one is shared and which one is local. Please tell me the commands which I can run... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kamranjalal
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris Filesystem vs. Windows FileSystem

Hi guys! Could you tell me what's the difference of filesystem of Solaris to filesystem of Windows? I need to compare both. I have read some over the net but it's so much technical. Could you explain it in a more simpler term? I am new to Solaris. Hope you help me guys. Thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arah
4 Replies

10. AIX

Mount Filesystem in AIX Unable to read /etc/filesystem

Dear all, We are facing prolem when we are going to mount AIX filesystem, the system returned the following error 0506-307The AFopen call failed : A file or directory in the path name does not exist. But when we ls filesystems in the /etc/ directory it show -rw-r--r-- 0 root ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: m_raheelahmed
2 Replies
MAKECSD(1)						  The Canonical Csound Reference						MAKECSD(1)

NAME
makecsd - Creates a CSD file from the specified input files. . DESCRIPTION
Creates a CSD file from the specified input files. The first input file that has a .orc extension (case is not significant) is put to the <CsInstruments> section, and the first input file that has a .sco extension becomes <CsScore>. Any remaining files are Base64 encoded and added as <CsFileB> tags. An empty <CsOptions> section is always added. Some text filtering is performed on the orchestra and score file: o newlines are converted to the native format of the system on which makecsd is being run. o blank lines are removed from the beginning and end of files. o any trailing whitespace is removed from the end of lines. o optionally, tabs can be expanded to spaces with an user specified tabstop size. SYNTAX
makecsd [OPTIONS ... ] infile1 [ infile2 [ ... ]] INITIALIZATION
Flags: o - t n = expand tabs to spaces using tabstop size n (default: disabled). This applies only to the orchestra and score file. o - w n = set Base64 line width to n (default: 72). Note: the orchestra and score are not wrapped. o - o fname = output file name (default: stdout) EXAMPLES
makecsd -t 6 -w 78 -o file.csd file.mid file.orc file.sco sample.aif This creates a CSD from file.orc and file.sco (tabs are expanded to spaces assuming a tabstop size of 6 characters), and file.mid and sample.aif are added as <CsFileB> tags containing Base64 encoded data with a line width of 78 characters. The output file is file.csd. CREDITS
Author: Istvan Varga Jan 2003 AUTHORS
Barry Vercoe MIT Media Lab Author. Dan Ellis MIT Media Lab, Cambridge Massachussetts Author. COPYRIGHT
5.07 06/23/2009 MAKECSD(1)