Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: auto mount
Operating Systems Linux SuSE auto mount Post 302730593 by bitlord on Tuesday 13th of November 2012 09:09:14 AM
Old 11-13-2012
Thank you for replying to my post. My co-worker fixed the issue. He said it was a setting in one of the config files.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

auto mount point

hi can i know what is the command to create auto mount point in my unix server? is there any directory which i have to go? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: legato
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Auto mount

Hi, I have written this Auto mount using script. xterm -e mount/filesrv xterm -e /root/parameters/param.sh& xterm -e /root/parameters/prnscript/makePRN.sh& xterm -e /root/parameters.Releasechecker.sh& After Executing this script. I am getting 6 screens. It supposed to get only 3 screens. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalyani
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

CDROM Doesn't Auto Mount - Solaris 9

On Sun Fire V240, cdrom doesn't automount. I can manually mount the cdrom, however it pretty annoying. I have checked the vold demon and its seems to be running. Here is the output from /etc/inetd.conf pg inetd.conf daytime stream tcp6 nowait root internal daytime dgram udp6 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mshafi
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

auto mount lofs

Hi All, I want to mount one directory to other. i.e /export/home/dju to /dju It's like a link ( link -s ). but I don't want to use this( link method ) . I try to use : mount -F lofs /export/home/dju /dju the question is, how do I use this mount method with automount ,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mdjuarsa
1 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Problem to auto mount on NFS server

I am new in Ubuntu and i use Ubuntu 7.10, and have problem to mount automatic when i reboot computer, Here is my /etc/fstab 192.168.0.91:/home/DATA/it /home/USER/usertest/Documents/Z nfs defaults 0 0 I try many option in that line, but the result is same, I cannot automatic mounting the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: blesets
5 Replies

6. Solaris

NFS VS Auto Mount problem

Dear All, Struck with a peculiar problem a) /opt/a is auto mounted to /home/a for User:a When the User logs in to the server his home directory is getting mounted from the autofs i.e /home/a (/opt/a), Instead is has to mount the User home dir from NIS which is /home/a (from NIS). ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saiprashant
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Enable and disable the auto mount

How to enable and disable the auto mount option for USB devices.? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ungalnanban
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Auto mount/rsync/detach script

Hi All, I have got a box here running FreeNAS and have started to hack at someone elses script to make it do what I want. In particular his script was; 1) encrypting the USB attached device - which I dont need. 2) repeated beeping when finished (one long beep would be fine) 3) I dont... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bigal.nz
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to auto mount remote sshfss over network

I have the folorwing three shel accounts on remote servers which i would like to auto mount at boot, bu have the auto mount be preceded by a check for an active Ethernet or 802.11 connection prito running the sshfs command. porter@tty.freeshelll.org cent1750@tty.freeshell.org... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: FloridaBSD
0 Replies

10. Solaris

auto mount SMB share on Solaris 10

I CANNOT use autmounter so should I just write the command as an /etc/rc script or is it possible to auto mount the share via the vfstab? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LittleLebowski
4 Replies
GEARMAN_WORKER_UNREGISTER_ALL(3)				     Gearmand					  GEARMAN_WORKER_UNREGISTER_ALL(3)

NAME
gearman_worker_unregister_all - Gearmand Documentation, http://gearman.info/ SYNOPSIS
#include <libgearman/gearman.h> gearman_worker_st gearman_worker_set_task_context_free_fn int gearman_worker_timeout(gearman_worker_st *worker) void gearman_worker_set_timeout(gearman_worker_st *worker, int timeout) void *gearman_worker_context(const gearman_worker_st *worker) void gearman_worker_set_context(gearman_worker_st *worker, void *context) void gearman_worker_set_workload_malloc_fn(gearman_worker_st *worker, gearman_malloc_fn *function, void *context) void gearman_worker_set_workload_free_fn(gearman_worker_st *worker, gearman_free_fn *function, void *context) gearman_return_t gearman_worker_wait(gearman_worker_st *worker) gearman_return_t gearman_worker_register(gearman_worker_st *worker, const char *function_name, uint32_t timeout) gearman_return_t gearman_worker_unregister(gearman_worker_st *worker, const char *function_name) gearman_return_t gearman_worker_unregister_all(gearman_worker_st *worker) gearman_job_st *gearman_worker_grab_job(gearman_worker_st *worker, gearman_job_st *job, gearman_return_t *ret_ptr) void gearman_job_free_all(gearman_worker_st *worker) bool gearman_worker_function_exist(gearman_worker_st *worker, const char *function_name, size_t function_length) gearman_return_t gearman_worker_work(gearman_worker_st *worker) Link with -lgearman DESCRIPTION
gearman_worker_st is used for worker communication with the server. gearman_worker_context() and gearman_worker_set_context() can be used to store an arbitrary object for the user. gearman_worker_set_task_context_free_fn() sets a trigger that will be called when a gearman_task_st is released. gearman_worker_timeout() and gearman_worker_set_timeout() get and set the current timeout value, in milliseconds, for the worker. gearman_worker_function_exist() is used to determine if a given worker has a specific function. Normally malloc(3) and free(3) are used for allocation and releasing workloads. gearman_worker_set_workload_malloc_fn() and gearman_worker_set_workload_free_fn() can be used to replace these with custom functions. If you need to remove a function from the server you can call either gearman_worker_unregister_all() to remove all functions that the worker has told the gearmand server about, or you can use gearman_worker_unregister() to remove just a single function. RETURN
Various HOME
To find out more information please check: http://gearman.info/ SEE ALSO
gearmand(8) libgearman(3) AUTHOR
Data Differential http://www.datadifferential.com/ COPYRIGHT
2012, Data Differential, http://www.datadifferential.com/ 0.33 May 04, 2012 GEARMAN_WORKER_UNREGISTER_ALL(3)