Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Happy Birthday Floppy Drive
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cartoons for Geeks Happy Birthday Floppy Drive Post 302730395 by Linux Bot on Monday 12th of November 2012 06:55:01 PM
Old 11-12-2012
Happy Birthday Floppy Drive

2012-11-13T00:50:26+01:00

Tweet
Image Image Image Image

Source...

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. BSD

Floppy drive problem.

My FreeBSD install at ad0s1, and Windows 2000 at ad2s1. Everytime I start my FreeBSD, it shows me this message: fdc0: cmd 3 failed at out byte 1 of 3 pmtimer 0 on isa0 fdc0: cannot reserve I/O port range (6 ports) My Floppy drive info: 0x03F2 - 0x03F3 0x03F4 - 0x03F5 0x03F7 - 0x03F7... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: _cs
6 Replies

2. HP-UX

scsi floppy drive addressing

Does anyone know of a site that documents the various addressing schemes used with SCSI floppy disk drives? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Drew_Harrison
5 Replies

3. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Happy birthday Linux

Linux has turned 10 . Happy birthday and congrats to the hackers whose labor pains keep giving us new tarballs. (From /. ) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mib
1 Replies

4. SCO

mounting USB floppy drive /Flash drive in OSR 6.0

Can anybody help me out to mount USB flash /floppy drive in sco openserver 6.0 . (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshdrajan
5 Replies

5. Linux

Happy Birthday Linux :)

The Linux kernel was originally created by Linus Torvalds, a Finnish computer science student, and first announced to the world on August 25, 1991-exactly 20 years ago today. At the time, Torvalds described his work as a "hobby" and contended that it would not be "big and professional" like the GNU... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itkamaraj
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Happy birthday Neo

Wish you many many happy returns of the day, stay blessed. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
1 Replies
tartdates(5)						      LinuxTaRT Special Dates						      tartdates(5)

NAME
tartdates - Special date configuration for LinuxTaRT DESCRIPTION
LinuxTaRT uses a configuration file called specialdates to enable the user to display a specific tagline on certain special dates. The name and location of this file is specified in the LinuxTaRT configuration file ~/.tartrc, but is usually: ~/.tartdates PARAMETERS
Each line of the special date file consists of a day of the year expressed as a two digit month, a forward-slash (/), a two digit date, a colon (:) and a line of text. mm/dd:tagline text Any line that does not conform to this specification will be treated as a comment. Comments may also be specified by prefixing text with a # symbol. Using this method, you can place a comment behind a date line. EXAMPLES
01/01:Happy New Year!! Will use "Happy New Year!!" as the tagline when the date is January 1st. 12/25:Merry Christmas to all! Displays "Merry Christmas to all!" as your tagline on Christmas day. FILES
~/.tartdates SEE ALSO
tart(1) tartrc(5) tart-custom(5) Mark Veinot 1.0.0 tartdates(5)