Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO Openserver 5.0.4Eb binaries needed Post 302730309 by jgt on Monday 12th of November 2012 10:29:38 PM
Old 11-12-2012
I know that I have 5.0.5 and 5.0.6. I will look around for a 5.0.4 cd at home this evening. The directory looks small enough to email as an attacment. Send me a pm (private message) or an email.

---------- Post updated at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:25 PM ----------

The good news. I found a brand new 5.0.4 media kit. The bad news, I haven't figured out yet how to get the files from the cd without installing the OS.
This User Gave Thanks to jgt For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help For SCO OpenServer

I've just installed Unix SCO OpenServer System v in an Intel PC and Everithing ok, except just one thing, in the begining of the installation the wizard asked me about the mouse , i have a generic 3 buttons mouse and i took a logitech and did not work i need to change the mouse configuration, ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimmyvaldes
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sco openserver 5.5

hello! when i try to make my system dual boot with both win98 & sco open server 5.5 it doesn't work at all.neither win98 take start nor sco open server boots.what should i do ? kindly help me thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: buntty
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SCO 5.0.2 openserver

I am doing some work for a customer that is running SCO 5.0.2 openserver and they have lost their cd. Is there anyplace I can download it? I have a replacement being shipped but it will not be here for two days and they are down. Any ideals? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SCOoT
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Openserver 6.0

Hi there guys. I just got this new SCO version and i'm having some problem printing from shell, This is what i'm typing at the # sign : lp -dHP /etc/hosts and it prints no problem but when i use any other user at the $ sign it gives me this error. /dev/fd/7: /usr/lib/lp/sysv/7: not found. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: josramon
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO Openserver 6.0

Hi guys, I just got this new 6.0 version and i'm trying to setup a remote office to telnet to this server running sco 6.0, in previous version all i have to do is add this file under /etc/rc2.d call S99route and put the gate in that file and that was it, for some reason in 6.0 it does not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: josramon
1 Replies

6. SCO

sco openserver 5.0.7

Dear members when i installed dual processor patch in openserver 5.0.7 in hp ML370 G4 server it hangs in sco at G_hd_config. i tried MP4, EFS 5.64,5.70A but not solved the problem.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: M_farooqui
0 Replies

7. SCO

I need SCO Openserver 4.2!!!!

I need SCO Openserver 4.2. Please, give me distributive of that version SCO:eek: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: caine
0 Replies

8. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 Media Needed

Greetings, I've recently been given responsibility for a legacy server running SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 and upon taking inventory I discovered we have all the license documents but no installation media. Can anyone assist me with where I might download these? Thanks Kevin (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kevin Harris
9 Replies

9. SCO

Sco media needed for openserver 5.0.6

Hello, i need if possible media for sco openserver 5.0.6 and also want to know if is possible to upgrade from 5.0.2 to 5.0.6. Best regards, Paolo (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: elnino981
1 Replies

10. SCO

SCO OpenServer 5.0.6 media needed

My media disk is unusable. Can someone provide me an ISO for Openserver 5.0.6? Thank you. Brantley Allen (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: brantleyallen
2 Replies
MAILPOST(1)						      General Commands Manual						       MAILPOST(1)

NAME
mailpost - feed an email message into a news group SYNOPSIS
mailpost [ -r addr ] [ -f addr ] [ -a addr ] [ -d distribution ] [ -m mailing-list ] [ -b database ] newsgroups DESCRIPTION
The mailpost program reads a properly formatted email message from stdin and feeds it to inews for posting to a news server. Before feeding the article to inews it checks that the article has not been seen before, and it changes some headers (cleans some address headers up and puts ``X-'' in front of unknown headers). If the article has been seen before (mailpost records the message-id of all articles is handles), the the article will be silently dropped. Other errors will cause the article to be mailed to the newsmaster. Normally mailpost is run by sendmail via an alias entry: local-mail-wreck-bikes: "|<PREFIX specified with --prefix at configure>/bin/mailpost -d local local.mail.rec.bicycles.racing" newsgroups cannot be multiple groups. Only one newsgroup name is allowed. OPTIONS
-r If the ``-r'' flag is used the program will use the given address as the Path header, if no other value can be determined. -f The ``-f'' flag is a synonym for the ``-r'' flag. -a If the ``-a'' flag is used the value given is added to the article as an Approved header. -d If the ``-d'' flag is used the value given is added to the article as a Distribution header. -m If the ``-m'' flag is used the value given is added to the articles in a Mailing-List header, if a Mailing-List header doesn't already exist. -b IF the ``-b'' flag is used, then it defines the location of the database used to store the message ids of articles sent on. This is to prevent articles looping around if a news to mail gateway sends them back here. This option may be required if the mailpost process doesn't have write access to the news tmp directory (the value of pathtmp in inn.conf(5). HISTORY
Written by Paul Vixie long ago and then hacked up by James Brister for INN integration. This is revision 1.2.2.3, dated 2001/09/22. FILES
<pathdb in inn.conf>/mailpost-msgid.db database file BUGS
Is lacking in configurability. SEE ALSO
active(5), inn.conf(5), nnrpd(8), wildmat(3). MAILPOST(1)