Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming GFORTRAN sending .o files in separate directory Post 302730073 by kristinu on Monday 12th of November 2012 06:57:53 AM
Old 11-12-2012
GFORTRAN sending .o files in separate directory

I am using gfortran and want to send .o files in separate directory.

Currently I have the following in a bash script. The .mod files are handled ok, but the .o files are still created in the same directory as the source code

Code:
fsrc="newunit.f08 math.f08 tString.f08 prout.f08 prary.f08 apodization.f08"
swth="-std=f2008 -Wextra -Wall -pedantic -fbounds-check"

objDir="./bin/objBin"
modDir="./bin/modBin"

fobj="$objDir/newunit.o $objDir/math.o $objDir/tString.o $objDir/prout.o $objDir/prary.o"
fobj="$fobj $objDir/apodization.o"

gfortran $swth -c $fsrc -J $modDir

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

displaying 3 directory listings in 3 separate columns.

i having problems figuring out how to 'read' in 3 different directory listings and then display them on the screen into 3 separate columns. i thought i could use a 'for' loop to grab each directory and then assign a unique variable to each line 'read' in. of course, as you experts all know,... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjays
16 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to monitor files in a directory and sending the alert

Hi All, We are having important config files in an directory which was accessable by all /auto/config/Testbed/>ls config1.intial config2.intial config3.inital often we find that some of the lines are missing in config files, we doubt if some one is removing. I would like to write... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shellscripter
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using bash to separate files files based on parts of a filename

Hey guys, Sorry for the basic question but I have a lot of files that I want to separate into groups based on filenames which I can then cat together. Eg I have: (a_b_c.txt) WB34_2_SLA8.txt WB34_1_SLA8.txt WB34_1_DB10.txt WB34_2_DB10.txt WB34_1_SLA8.txt WB34_2_SLA8.txt 77_1_SLA8.txt... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Breentax
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Two separate domains - and files

Hi, I've been asked to 'troubleshoot' a webserver where two different TLDs are being served. Or to be more accurate, 'domain.com' and 'domain.fr'. So we have /var/www/domain.com /var/www/domain.fr And then for some reason, the httpd.conf file points to two different configuration files.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: davidm123SED
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Saving svn log in a separate directory

Hi Folks, I have a directory at /usr/local/aa and there is other directory where I have checkout the code through svn checkout command ( /opt/app/fgh) now I can apply svn log command here as shown below $ cd /opt/app/fgh svn checkout <url> svn log shows me the log on console . please... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: punpun66
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Output in separate files

Hi all, i have the bash script for remote conection, for hosts in $(cat /list); do ssh user1@$hosts "hostname"; done execute hostname command by all hosts and show standar ouput, how i can send to file by each host in lists, so e.g. $cat list 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.2... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aav1307
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Separate columns into different text files

Hi I have large text file consisting of five columns. Sample of the file is give below: ed 2-4 12.0 commons that they depended on. मानवों नष्ट किया जिन पर वो आधारित थे। ed 3-1 12.0 Almost E, but would be over. रचना करीब करीब ई तक जाती है, मगर तब तो नाटक ख़त्म हो... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: my_Perl
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk separate files to one directory

I am trying to output all files that are made by this awk to a specific directory. awk -F '' '{f = $3 ".txt"; print > f}' input.txt Since the actual data has several hundred files I redirect the output (well tried to) to a directory. awk -F '' '{f = $3 ".txt"; close($3 ".txt")} print >... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need separate vi files in shell

Input: I have input file below mentioned.Input file has Yahoo,gmail,yuimn etc..are websites and there are users listed under it. I have many other unique websites but i mentioned just few as below. For example: Yahoo is website and 123,fsfd are members of website "yahoo". See below input... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: buzzme
19 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending Multipes files as attachents in directory

When i run the below command in Unix it works echo|mailx -s "Subject" $( printf -- '-a %q ' /Directory/*.* ) mail_address < /directory/mail_body.txt But when the same command is run in AIX Platform I get invalid -a error. Could you please help on this Please use CODE tags as... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkesi
4 Replies
shells(4)							   File Formats 							 shells(4)

NAME
shells - shell database SYNOPSIS
/etc/shells DESCRIPTION
The shells file contains a list of the shells on the system. Applications use this file to determine whether a shell is valid. See getuser- shell(3C). For each shell a single line should be present, consisting of the shell's path, relative to root. A hash mark (#) indicates the beginning of a comment; subsequent characters up to the end of the line are not interpreted by the routines which search the file. Blank lines are also ignored. The following default shells are used by utilities: /bin/bash, /bin/csh, /bin/jsh, /bin/ksh, /bin/pfcsh, /bin/pfksh, /bin/pfsh, /bin/sh, /bin/tcsh, /bin/zsh, /sbin/jsh, /sbin/sh, /usr/bin/bash, /usr/bin/csh, /usr/bin/jsh, /usr/bin/ksh, /usr/bin/pfcsh, /usr/bin/pfksh, /usr/bin/pfsh, and /usr/bin/sh, /usr/bin/tcsh, /usr/bin/zsh. Note that /etc/shells overrides the default list. Invalid shells in /etc/shells may cause unexpected behavior (such as being unable to log in by way of ftp(1)). FILES
/etc/shells lists shells on system SEE ALSO
vipw(1B), ftpd(1M), sendmail(1M), getusershell(3C), aliases(4) SunOS 5.10 4 Jun 2001 shells(4)