Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Cannot connect to the Event Server after 3 attempts in autosys 11 Post 302729433 by alexcol on Friday 9th of November 2012 04:11:00 PM
Old 11-09-2012
thats exactly i tried to find out why it yields me that error.

the scenario is this: In A 4.5 we logged via ssh ssh user@10.80.2.100 (that ip adress used to be the event server) then autosc & then i used to work with autorep commands correctly.
After the migration or release to A11 we connect via web http://10.80.136:8080
abd i tried to use the former ssh conection ssh user@10.80.2.100 and use the autorep commands, but it yields me that error. (its likely the 10.80.2.100 its not longer the evente server ?)
and the bottleline is that i dont know what is the underlying event server i conncet to in order to be able to use the autorep commands ?

i appreciate your help

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

To Connect to Windows server from Unix server

Hi i am writing a script in unix where after some validations, i require the script to connect to a windows server and then kich off a batch file there. i tried ftp and got the error message that "the remote host refused an attempted connect operation". I am able to connect to this unix... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vidzz911
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect to Server B from Server A and Archive the file

Hi I need to connect to a ServerB from Server A eg: Server A : 172.20.273.51, un: xxx, pwd: xxx Server B: 172.20.273.51, un:yyy, pwd: yyy Need to copy the files(with name starts with IME*) from /grid/pc/IME* to /grid/pc/archive What will be the command or script to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vsmeruga
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Autosys help on Unix server

Hi, I've few simple questions related to Autosys 4.5. Thought you may be knowing about this. Can you pl. help me in this regard? Questions: If I stop Autosys instance systematically thru' the necessary autosys command, 1) What will happen to the autosys job(assume this job runs for 5mins... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mike1234
2 Replies

4. Linux

Generate public key to connect from one ftp server to other server

How to generate public key to connect from one ftp server to other server to use in scripting. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sridhardwh
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Public key to connect from one ftp server to other server

How to generate public key to connect from one ftp server to other server to use in scripting. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sridhardwh
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connect (SSH) to Windows server via Linux server through a script and passing command.. but failing

I am trying to connect to Windows server via Linux server through a script and run two commands " cd and ls " But its giving me error saying " could not start the program" followed by the command name i specify e g : "cd" i am trying in this manner " ssh username@servername "cd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunil seelam
5 Replies

7. Linux

How to connect Linux server (configure two way authentication) with Windows server?

Hi my name is Manju. ->I have configure the two way authentication on my linux server. ->Now I am able to apply two way authenticator on particuler user. ->Now I want to map this linux server to my AD server. ->Kindly tell me how to map AD(Active Directory) with this linux server. ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manjusharma128
0 Replies

8. Cybersecurity

Failed SSHD Login Attempts (15,000 per day) - Is that a lot compared to your server?

The purpose of this thread is for everyone to follow the same methodology so we can create a future table, for the benefit of all, that shows how many failed login attempts (hacking) per day per server (and per minute) are happening. This is not a thread on writing scripts or creating... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
10 Replies
ssh-import-id(1)						    ssh-import							  ssh-import-id(1)

NAME
ssh-import-id - retrieve one or more public keys from a public keyserver (Launchpad.net by default) and append them to the current user's authorized_keys file (or some other specified file) SYNOPSIS
ssh-import-id [options] USER_ID_1 [USER_ID_2] ... [USER_ID_n] OPTIONS
-h | --help usage -o | --output F write output to file 'F' (default ~/.ssh/authorized_keys, use "-" for standard out) DESCRIPTION
This utility will securely contact a public keyserver (https://launchpad.net by default) and retrieve one or more user's public keys, and append these to the current user's ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file. The system administrator can change the source URL used by ssh-import-id(1) by editing the configuration file, /etc/ssh/ssh_import_id, which is sourced to obtain the value of URL. By default, URL="https://launchpad.net/~%s/+sshkeys". Note that this url really MUST be a secure, https url with a valid, signed certificate or else your system will be vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks! The "%s" will be populated by ssh-import-id(1) with the value(s) of USER_ID_1 [USER_ID_2] ... [USER_ID_n]. SEE ALSO
ssh(1) FILES
/etc/ssh/ssh_import_id AUTHOR
This manpage and the utility was written by Dustin Kirkland <kirkland@canonical.com> for Ubuntu systems (but may be used by others). Per- mission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 published by the Free Software Foundation. On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL. ssh-import 23 Feb 2010 ssh-import-id(1)