Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP Servicequard
Operating Systems Linux HP Servicequard Post 302728977 by sankarg304 on Thursday 8th of November 2012 10:01:54 PM
Old 11-08-2012
HP Servicequard

Hello Admins,
I want to configure the hp clusterguard for clustering with two node setting, I have the hardware , like one SAN storage and two redhat based OS. And I am already done like, mount the common iscsi from the SAN to the two Redhat OS, after tried for LVM concept then I export from node 1 OS, after from node 2 OS , I am not able to access the exported volume, ( Here I need the complete setup configuration both the node and also I tried in google but there is maximum pdf based on hp based only),
I followed two pdf , that pdf they mentioned seperate physical volume and group volume at the starting onwards, with out any iscsi mounting procedure,

So I am tried somewhat, so tell me what mistake I done and I will do

(Anybody say, it is possible to make 2 node clustering in the redhat based operating system, because mostly in google the configuration is done in the unix based OS.)

blogs.neuronring.com/blogs/computer/unix-and-linux/hp-serviceguard-configuration-serviceguard-cluster-commands-cmviewcl-cmhaltpkg-cmrunpkg

and

ahmedsharifalvi.wordpress.com/2011/07/11/configuring-a-two-node-serviceguard-cluster-part-1

Last edited by sankarg304; 11-09-2012 at 02:22 AM..

4S-BACKEND_SETUP(1J)						      4store						      4S-BACKEND_SETUP(1J)

NAME
4s-backend-setup -- Create a new 4store KB SYNOPSIS
4s-backend-setup kbname [--node node-number] [--cluster cluster-size] [--segments segment-count] kb-name --node Number of this node in the cluster, values range from 0 to cluster-size - 1. The default is 0. --cluster The number of nodes in the cluster. The default is 1. --segments The number of segments in the cluster. The default is 2. We recommend one for each CPU core in the cluster as a good starting point. Higher numbers tend to consume more resources, but may result in increased performance. NOTES
Once crated with 4s-backend-setup KBs should be started with 4s-backend(1) SEE ALSO
4s-query(1), 4s-size(1), 4s-httpd(1), 4s-backend(1), 4s-delete-model(1) EXAMPLES
$ 4s-backend-setup --node 0 --cluster 1 --segments 4 demo Creates the indexes for a single-machine KB with four segments, named "demo". 4store May 31, 2019 4store