Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP Servicequard
Operating Systems Linux HP Servicequard Post 302728977 by sankarg304 on Thursday 8th of November 2012 10:01:54 PM
Old 11-08-2012
HP Servicequard

Hello Admins,
I want to configure the hp clusterguard for clustering with two node setting, I have the hardware , like one SAN storage and two redhat based OS. And I am already done like, mount the common iscsi from the SAN to the two Redhat OS, after tried for LVM concept then I export from node 1 OS, after from node 2 OS , I am not able to access the exported volume, ( Here I need the complete setup configuration both the node and also I tried in google but there is maximum pdf based on hp based only),
I followed two pdf , that pdf they mentioned seperate physical volume and group volume at the starting onwards, with out any iscsi mounting procedure,

So I am tried somewhat, so tell me what mistake I done and I will do

(Anybody say, it is possible to make 2 node clustering in the redhat based operating system, because mostly in google the configuration is done in the unix based OS.)

blogs.neuronring.com/blogs/computer/unix-and-linux/hp-serviceguard-configuration-serviceguard-cluster-commands-cmviewcl-cmhaltpkg-cmrunpkg

and

ahmedsharifalvi.wordpress.com/2011/07/11/configuring-a-two-node-serviceguard-cluster-part-1

Last edited by sankarg304; 11-09-2012 at 02:22 AM..

clinfo(1M)						  System Administration Commands						clinfo(1M)

NAME
clinfo - display cluster information SYNOPSIS
clinfo [-nh] DESCRIPTION
The clinfo command displays cluster configuration information about the node from which the command is executed. Without arguments, clinfo returns an exit status of 0 if the node is configured and booted as part of a cluster. Otherwise, clinfo returns an exit status of 1. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -h Displays the highest node number allowed to be configured. This is different from the maximum number of nodes supported in a given cluster. The current highest configured node number can change immediately after the command returns since new nodes can be dynam- ically added to a running cluster. For example, clinfo -h might return 64, meaning that the highest number you can use to identify a node is 64. See the Sun Cluster 3.0 System Administration Guide for a description of utilities you can use to determine the number of nodes in a cluster. -n Prints the number of the node from which clinfo is executed. EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 Successful completion. 1 An error occurred. This is usually because the node is not configured or booted as part of a cluster. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 12 Mar 2002 clinfo(1M)