Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HP Servicequard
Operating Systems Linux HP Servicequard Post 302728977 by sankarg304 on Thursday 8th of November 2012 10:01:54 PM
Old 11-08-2012
HP Servicequard

Hello Admins,
I want to configure the hp clusterguard for clustering with two node setting, I have the hardware , like one SAN storage and two redhat based OS. And I am already done like, mount the common iscsi from the SAN to the two Redhat OS, after tried for LVM concept then I export from node 1 OS, after from node 2 OS , I am not able to access the exported volume, ( Here I need the complete setup configuration both the node and also I tried in google but there is maximum pdf based on hp based only),
I followed two pdf , that pdf they mentioned seperate physical volume and group volume at the starting onwards, with out any iscsi mounting procedure,

So I am tried somewhat, so tell me what mistake I done and I will do

(Anybody say, it is possible to make 2 node clustering in the redhat based operating system, because mostly in google the configuration is done in the unix based OS.)

blogs.neuronring.com/blogs/computer/unix-and-linux/hp-serviceguard-configuration-serviceguard-cluster-commands-cmviewcl-cmhaltpkg-cmrunpkg

and

ahmedsharifalvi.wordpress.com/2011/07/11/configuring-a-two-node-serviceguard-cluster-part-1

Last edited by sankarg304; 11-09-2012 at 02:22 AM..

Blt_TreeNodeId(3)					      BLT Library Procedures						 Blt_TreeNodeId(3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Blt_TreeNodeId - Returns the node serial number. SYNOPSIS
#include <bltTree.h> unsigned int Blt_TreeNodeId(node) ARGUMENTS
Blt_TreeNode node (in) Node whose ID is to be returned. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This procedure returns the node serial number. The node serial number is useful for programs that export the tree data object to the Tcl programming level. Since node labels (and therefore pathnames) are not unique, the ID can be used to uniquely identify a node. The arguments are as follows: node The node whose serial number is returned. The serial number of the root node for example is always 0. RETURNS
The serial number of the node. Nodes are given a unique serial number when they are created. You can use the ID to later retrieve the node using Blt_TreeGetNode. EXAMPLE
The following example prints the ID of a node. printf("root ID is %s ", Blt_TreeNodeId(node)); KEYWORDS
Tcl_TreeCreateNode, Tcl_TreeDeleteNode BLT
2.4 Blt_TreeNodeId(3)