Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Automization for realm windows security Alert User name and password Post 302727635 by ksreddi on Tuesday 6th of November 2012 02:16:54 PM
Old 11-06-2012
Automization for realm windows security Alert User name and password

I am hitting application Direct URL's(dev servers) from windows7 desktop. I got the popup window to enter credentials.

"the server at default realm requires a username and password".

devserver is unix server. I have 10 applications need to hit 40 directl urls. I dont like to enter unser name and password everytime. what are the options for me to make it automize.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to find windows user without any password

How to find windows users without any password.. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: RPG
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automization of unix shell script

Hi all I want to run one shell script in my system at every morning 9 am. Kindly suggest me possible ways. My system is sun solaris. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

password verification verify password of a user for only first 8 characters

Helo , I m using linux pam library for user and its password authentication. I m creating new user and giving its password.I m giving password of 10 characters.now when I login in as that newly created user its ask me $ su - ram Password: You are required to change your password immediately... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitpansuria
12 Replies

4. Red Hat

Password warning alert

Hi Guys, I am using RHEL 5 and I want to construct the script to warn me when the user passwords are about to expire. Lets say 6 days before the expire date I should get a warning. I do see these message when I logging to my server: Password: Warning: your password will expire in 6... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phuti
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Http-auth with basic realm name

Hello, I am running nmap and I wish to see basic realm name when I run a query. For example, I wish to enter application_name for map query. when I nmap an ip, the result I expect to get is: : Port: 33234 HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized Server: Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Cache-Control: no-cache... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: baris35
0 Replies
asadmin-delete-auth-realm(1AS)					   User Commands				    asadmin-delete-auth-realm(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-delete-auth-realm, delete-auth-realm - removes the named authorized realm SYNOPSIS
delete-auth-realm --user admin_user [--password admin_password] [--host localhost] [--port 4848] [--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] auth_realm_name Removes the named authorized realm. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. OPERANDS
auth_realm_name name of this realm. Example 1: Using delete-auth-realm asadmin> delete-auth-realm --user admin1 --passwordfile password --host pigeon --port 5001 db Command delete-auth-realm executed successfully Where db is the auth realm deleted. EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-create-auth-realm(1AS), asadmin-list-auth-realms(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-delete-auth-realm(1AS)