Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Netra 440 maintenance light on Post 302727307 by Kannan86 on Tuesday 6th of November 2012 05:58:15 AM
Old 11-06-2012
Welcome Mr.DouggieC... Smilie

DukeNuke2 , Thx..Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

440 MHz problems in UltraSparc 5 Computer

Hi all, I recently purchased a 440 MHz processor module for my Sun Ultrasparc 5 computer. I installed the module, updated the boot prom to the most recent version and when the machine starts up the initial white screen shows I have a 333 MHz processor installed ! I checked the details of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: usparche
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Netra V440 & Netra 1290 keyswitch

Hello, I wrote a script which monitor the keyswitch state repeatedly each 10 minutes. I'm extracting the keyswitch status by using prtdiag. The script works fine for Netra v440 , but I found that prtdiag under Netra 1290 don't give keyswitch status. unlike Netra 440 server , I found that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alalush
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Hardware error in Netra 440 server

Dear All I am getting these error while I boot the Netra 440 server. Could anyone tell me what can be the problem Regards Copyright 2004 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. Use is subject to license terms. Sun(tm) Advanced Lights Out Manager 1.5.4 (indcc01ma02) ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: amity
6 Replies

4. Solaris

netra 440 - alom connection appears dead?

Hi All, I'm trying to telnet to my alom port, as I need to drop the box & carry out some changes in single user. But the connection appears to be dead. I get this far: Connected to server1-co Escape character is '^]'. and the connection just appears to hang there. I can ssh to the box... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: badoshi
1 Replies

5. Solaris

errors on Netra-440: "IPC Warning: ipc: tcp_protocol: bad magic number"

I was asked to look into a problem with a Sun Netra 440 in another department. On the server in question, the relevant 'uname -a' information is, "SunOS host1 5.9 Generic_118558-16 sun4u sparc SUNW,Netra-440". That information aside, while the other admin is logged into the ALOM, these errors are... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Borealis
0 Replies

6. Solaris

part number for netra 440 dvd w

Hi i am accessing the server remotly. i want to replace bad dvd writer. how do i know the part number of the dvd drive for raising a spare. thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnybee
3 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

A little light entertainment... ;oD

New O'Reilly books... URL: New O'Reilly books - Album on Imgur I'll bet many of you have come across a few of these... ;oD (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
0 Replies
SETJMP(3)						     Linux Programmer's Manual							 SETJMP(3)

NAME
setjmp, sigsetjmp - save stack context for nonlocal goto SYNOPSIS
#include <setjmp.h> int setjmp(jmp_buf env); int sigsetjmp(sigjmp_buf env, int savesigs); Feature Test Macro Requirements for glibc (see feature_test_macros(7)): setjmp(): see NOTES. sigsetjmp(): _POSIX_C_SOURCE >= 1 || _XOPEN_SOURCE || _POSIX_C_SOURCE DESCRIPTION
setjmp() and longjmp(3) are useful for dealing with errors and interrupts encountered in a low-level subroutine of a program. setjmp() saves the stack context/environment in env for later use by longjmp(3). The stack context will be invalidated if the function which called setjmp() returns. sigsetjmp() is similar to setjmp(). If, and only if, savesigs is nonzero, the process's current signal mask is saved in env and will be restored if a siglongjmp(3) is later performed with this env. RETURN VALUE
setjmp() and sigsetjmp() return 0 if returning directly, and nonzero when returning from longjmp(3) or siglongjmp(3) using the saved con- text. CONFORMING TO
C89, C99, and POSIX.1-2001 specify setjmp(). POSIX.1-2001 specifies sigsetjmp(). NOTES
POSIX does not specify whether setjmp() will save the signal mask. In System V it will not. In 4.3BSD it will, and there is a function _setjmp that will not. By default, Linux/glibc follows the System V behavior, but the BSD behavior is provided if the _BSD_SOURCE feature test macro is defined and none of _POSIX_SOURCE, _POSIX_C_SOURCE, _XOPEN_SOURCE, _XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED, _GNU_SOURCE, or _SVID_SOURCE is defined. If you want to portably save and restore signal masks, use sigsetjmp() and siglongjmp(3). setjmp() and sigsetjmp() make programs hard to understand and maintain. If possible an alternative should be used. SEE ALSO
longjmp(3), siglongjmp(3) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 3.53 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, and information about reporting bugs, can be found at http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. 2009-06-26 SETJMP(3)