Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Netra 440 maintenance light on Post 302727307 by Kannan86 on Tuesday 6th of November 2012 05:58:15 AM
Old 11-06-2012
Welcome Mr.DouggieC... Smilie

DukeNuke2 , Thx..Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

440 MHz problems in UltraSparc 5 Computer

Hi all, I recently purchased a 440 MHz processor module for my Sun Ultrasparc 5 computer. I installed the module, updated the boot prom to the most recent version and when the machine starts up the initial white screen shows I have a 333 MHz processor installed ! I checked the details of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: usparche
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Netra V440 & Netra 1290 keyswitch

Hello, I wrote a script which monitor the keyswitch state repeatedly each 10 minutes. I'm extracting the keyswitch status by using prtdiag. The script works fine for Netra v440 , but I found that prtdiag under Netra 1290 don't give keyswitch status. unlike Netra 440 server , I found that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Alalush
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Hardware error in Netra 440 server

Dear All I am getting these error while I boot the Netra 440 server. Could anyone tell me what can be the problem Regards Copyright 2004 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. Use is subject to license terms. Sun(tm) Advanced Lights Out Manager 1.5.4 (indcc01ma02) ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: amity
6 Replies

4. Solaris

netra 440 - alom connection appears dead?

Hi All, I'm trying to telnet to my alom port, as I need to drop the box & carry out some changes in single user. But the connection appears to be dead. I get this far: Connected to server1-co Escape character is '^]'. and the connection just appears to hang there. I can ssh to the box... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: badoshi
1 Replies

5. Solaris

errors on Netra-440: "IPC Warning: ipc: tcp_protocol: bad magic number"

I was asked to look into a problem with a Sun Netra 440 in another department. On the server in question, the relevant 'uname -a' information is, "SunOS host1 5.9 Generic_118558-16 sun4u sparc SUNW,Netra-440". That information aside, while the other admin is logged into the ALOM, these errors are... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Borealis
0 Replies

6. Solaris

part number for netra 440 dvd w

Hi i am accessing the server remotly. i want to replace bad dvd writer. how do i know the part number of the dvd drive for raising a spare. thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnybee
3 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

A little light entertainment... ;oD

New O'Reilly books... URL: New O'Reilly books - Album on Imgur I'll bet many of you have come across a few of these... ;oD (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
0 Replies
mlmmj-maintd(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   mlmmj-maintd(1)

NAME
mlmmj-maintd - maintenance for mlmmj maintained lists SYNOPSIS
mlmmj-maintd [-F] [-d | -L] /path/to/dir -d: Full path to directory with lists -L: Full path to list directory -F: Don't fork, performing one maintenance run only. DESCRIPTION
This is the program doing the maintenance for an mlmmj based mailing list. It will unsubscribe people who have bounced for long enough, send out bounce probes, resend mails that couldn't be delivered to relayhost, clean out stale requests for e.g. subscription, resend list mails and clean up leftover files etc. If a directory containing several lists exists, the -d can be used to specify this, making mlmmj-maintd perform a maintenance run in every listdir below the specified one. Only either -d or -L can be specified at the same time. It will run as a daemon, unless the -F switch is specified, in which case it just runs once. The -F option should be used when one wants to avoid running another daemon, and use e.g. cron to control it instead. In case cron is used, mlmmj-maintd should be run every 2 hours or so. An example crontab entry: 0 */2 * * * /usr/bin/mlmmj-maintd -F -L /path/to/list AUTHORS
This manual page was written by the following persons: Soren Boll Overgaard <boll@debian.org> (based on html2man output) Mads Martin Jorgensen <mmj@mmj.dk> mlmmj-maintd September 2004 mlmmj-maintd(1)