Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting sed print between 2 patterns only last occurence Post 302726239 by Scrutinizer on Sunday 4th of November 2012 01:28:16 AM
Old 11-04-2012
Try:
Code:
awk 'c-->0{print A[NR%7]} {A[NR%7]=$0} /^\..*THEN.*600\;$/{c=5}' infile

or

Code:
awk '/^\..*THEN.*600\;$/{printf "%s",p} g{p=p $0 RS} /^\+-/{g=0} /\*\*\* Total.*\.$/{getline; p=x; g=1}' infile

Last edited by Scrutinizer; 11-04-2012 at 02:46 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sed/awk print between different patterns the first occurrence

Thanks for the help yesterday. I have a little modification today, I am trying the following: i have a log file of a webbap which logs in the following pattern: 2011-08-14 21:10:04,535 blablabla ERROR Exception1 blablabla bla bla bla bla 2011-08-14... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppolianidis
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Sed/awk print between patterns the first occurrence

Guys, I am trying the following: i have a log file of a webbap which logs in the following pattern: 2011-08-14 21:10:04,535 blablabla ERROR blablabla bla bla bla bla 2011-08-14 21:10:04,535 blablabla ERROR blablabla bla bla bla ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ppolianidis
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get line after occurence of sequence of patterns

In the past I needed a help with the problem how to search for pattern after the occurence of another pattern which is described in this thread: https://www.unix.com/shell-programmin...-pattern1.html Now I would need something quite similar, only the pattern which is to be searched must be... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sameucho
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Retrieve lines that match any occurence in a list of patterns

I have two files. The first containing a header and six columns of data. Example file 1: Number SNP ID dbSNP RS ID Chromosome Result_Call Physical Position 787066 SNP_A-8575395 RS6650104 1 NOCALL 564477 786872 SNP_A-8575125 RS10458597 1 AA ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Selftaught
13 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to print first occurence

Hi there, how can i print the first pattern occurrence in a .log file? I want to print the filename of the first 17262? I tried but all I can do is print all the lines with the number 17262? I tried using awk and sed but nothing!:wall: I just want filename! Here´s an example: 17259... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: BMatter
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print mutliple patterns in a line using sed

Hi, I am trying to print multiple patterns in a line using sed. But it is printing only the last occurance of a pattern. If the line is the the output should be Lookup Procedure|Stored proc But the output I am getting is Stored proc The code I am using is echo... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: kedar_laveti
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print between patterns - first occurence, second occurence etc

I have a file # cat asasas AAAAAA 11 22 33 44 BBBBB NILNILNIL AAAAAA 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 BBBBB NILNILNIL (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anil510
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grab nth occurence in between two patterns using awk or sed

Hi , I have an issue where I want to parse through the output from a file and I want to grab the nth occurrence of text in between two patterns preferably using awk or sed ! TICKET NBR : 1 !GSI : 102 ! 3100.2.112.1 11/06/2013 15:56:29 ! 3100.2.22.3 98 ! 3100.2.134.2... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: OTNA
8 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Get the first occurence between two patterns

I have an output file which gives me the timely status of a server. Sample file: March 11 2014 21:10, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, x, y, z... 21:05, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, x, y, z... 21:00, 1, 2, 3, 4,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rpm120
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find matched patterns and print them with other patterns not the whole line

Hi, I am trying to extract some patterns from a line. The input file is space delimited and i could not use column to get value after "IN" or "OUT" patterns as there could be multiple white spaces before the next digits that i need to print in the output file . I need to print 3 patterns in a... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: redse171
3 Replies
SQL::Translator::Schema::Index(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       SQL::Translator::Schema::Index(3pm)

NAME
SQL::Translator::Schema::Index - SQL::Translator index object SYNOPSIS
use SQL::Translator::Schema::Index; my $index = SQL::Translator::Schema::Index->new( name => 'foo', fields => [ id ], type => 'unique', ); DESCRIPTION
"SQL::Translator::Schema::Index" is the index object. Primary and unique keys are table constraints, not indices. METHODS
new Object constructor. my $schema = SQL::Translator::Schema::Index->new; fields Gets and set the fields the index is on. Accepts a string, list or arrayref; returns an array or array reference. Will unique the field names and keep them in order by the first occurrence of a field name. $index->fields('id'); $index->fields('id', 'name'); $index->fields( 'id, name' ); $index->fields( [ 'id', 'name' ] ); $index->fields( qw[ id name ] ); my @fields = $index->fields; is_valid Determine whether the index is valid or not. my $ok = $index->is_valid; name Get or set the index's name. my $name = $index->name('foo'); options Get or set the index's options (e.g., "using" or "where" for PG). Returns an array or array reference. my @options = $index->options; table Get or set the index's table object. my $table = $index->table; type Get or set the index's type. my $type = $index->type('unique'); Get or set the index's type. Currently there are only four acceptable types: UNIQUE, NORMAL, FULL_TEXT, and SPATIAL. The latter two might be MySQL-specific. While both lowercase and uppercase types are acceptable input, this method returns the type in uppercase. equals Determines if this index is the same as another my $isIdentical = $index1->equals( $index2 ); AUTHOR
Ken Youens-Clark <kclark@cpan.org>. perl v5.14.2 2012-01-18 SQL::Translator::Schema::Index(3pm)