Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Error in http Im Using Centos 5.5 i686 Post 302725707 by babinlonston on Saturday 3rd of November 2012 05:04:45 AM
Old 11-03-2012
ya its updated but still cant ...

---------- Post updated 11-03-12 at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous update was 11-02-12 at 11:19 PM ----------

THANKS FOR REPLYING GOT FIXED

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

i686, x86 64, ppc

Hi, i am quite new to linux. I am interested in fedora linux distro. Fedora Project I dont know which one to choose, either i686, x86 64 or ppc. I prefer a live cd, coz its easy to use. And what is the difference between "Fedora Desktop Live Media" and "Fedora KDE Live Media". (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: superblacksmith
3 Replies

2. High Performance Computing

Memory Barriers for (Ubuntu) Linux (i686)

Hi all, (Hope this is the right forum for this question) I have some multi-threaded C code (compiled with GCC 4.4.3) which accesses shared variables. Although I've marked those variables with volatile to guard against compiler re-ordering, I'm concerned that processor out-of-order execution... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: gorga
19 Replies

3. Programming

sending http url through http socket programming..

hi am senthil am developing a software to send and receive SMS using HTTP connection first of all am forming a URL and sending that URL to a remote server using my Client Program i send that url through Socket(using Send() Function) if i send more than one URL one by one using the same... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

sending http url through http socket programming..

hi am senthil am developing a software to send and receive SMS using HTTP connection first of all am forming a URL and sending that URL to a remote server using my Client Program i send that url through Socket(using Send() Function) if i send more than one URL one by one using the same... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
4 Replies

5. Linux

Installing centOS in i686

I am not able to find any references related to installing centOS in i686 machine ? Is it supported or not ? This does not list it at all, so a little bit confused CentOS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia No luck with google also ! Appreciate if somebody can help. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thegeek
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Nagios is sending "Service Alert: CentOS 5/HTTP is WARNING"

Hello All, I have setup Nagios 3.2.3 on CentOS release 5.7 (Final) with the default config files and added 1 host to it and it is sending "Service Alert: CentOS 5/HTTP is WARNING" frequently, how do you fix this one? what are the additional files that need to be added so that I can monitor the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lovesaikrishna
0 Replies

7. Red Hat

How to get Latest PHP for Centos 5-i686

im using Centos 5 i686 , When ever im install Php using yum install php its downloading php-mysql 5.1.6-32.el5 or php 5.1.6-32.el5 , i want to download and install php 5.4.0 by yum install php command how its possible ? How to add latest repository to get latest php pls help , Even i have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: babinlonston
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

How to Upgrade Centos 5.7 using Centos 5.8 ISO image on Vmware workstation

Dear Linux Experts, On my windows 7 desktop with the help of Vmware workstation (Version 7.1), created virtual machine and installed Centos 5.7 successfully using ISO image. Query : Is this possible to upgrade the Centos 5.7 using Centos 5.8 ISO image to Centos version 5.8?.. if yes kindly... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ananthcn
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk script to find time difference between HTTP PUT and HTTP DELETE requests in access.log

Hi, I'm trying to write a script to determine the time gap between HTTP PUT and HTTP DELETE requests in the HTTP Servers access log. Normally client will do HTTP PUT to push content e.g. file_1.txt and 21 seconds later it will do HTTP DELETE, but sometimes the time varies causing some issues... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Juha
3 Replies

10. Red Hat

Dependency Error for OpenSSL i686 installation in Redhat 7.4 x64

Hi, I am unable to install openssl package due to some of the dependencies: # rpm -i openssl098e-0.9.8e-29.el7_2.3.i686.rpm warning: openssl098e-0.9.8e-29.el7_2.3.i686.rpm: Header V3 RSA/SHA256 Signature, key ID fd431d51: NOKEY error: Failed dependencies: libcom_err.so.2 is needed by... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rsimpossible86
0 Replies
set_color(1)							       fish							      set_color(1)

NAME
set_color - set_color - set the terminal color set_color - set the terminal color Synopsis set_color [-v --version] [-h --help] [-b --background COLOR] [COLOR] Description Change the foreground and/or background color of the terminal. COLOR is one of black, red, green, brown, yellow, blue, magenta, purple, cyan, white and normal. o -b, --background Set the background color o -c, --print-colors Prints a list of all valid color names o -h, --help Display help message and exit o -o, --bold Set bold or extra bright mode o -u, --underline Set underlined mode o -v, --version Display version and exit Calling set_color normal will set the terminal color to whatever is the default color of the terminal. Some terminals use the --bold escape sequence to switch to a brighter color set. On such terminals, set_color white will result in a grey font color, while set_color --bold white will result in a white font color. Not all terminal emulators support all these features. This is not a bug in set_color but a missing feature in the terminal emulator. set_color uses the terminfo database to look up how to change terminal colors on whatever terminal is in use. Some systems have old and incomplete terminfo databases, and may lack color information for terminals that support it. Download and install the latest version of ncurses and recompile fish against it in order to fix this issue. Version 1.23.1 Sun Jan 8 2012 set_color(1)