Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Seperate columns according to delimiters Post 302724807 by Yoda on Thursday 1st of November 2012 10:12:06 AM
Old 11-01-2012
Code:
awk -F"-" 'BEGIN { printf("%-10s %-20s %-10s\n", "clomun 1", "clomun 2", "clomun 3"); } !/clomun/ { printf("%-10s %-20s %-10s\n", $1,$2,$3); } ' input_file

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

row seperate

i have this sample data: test01 --- abc-01 name1 abc-02 name2 abc-03 name3 test02 --- abc-20 name4 abc-21 name5 test03 --- abc-22 name6 abc-23 name7 i want to generate a file... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: inquirer
13 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help to seperate data

Hello ALL, I really need help to grep data and store in particular format. I am struggling to write that script .Please help me to solve this problem otherwise i will loose my job... I have to compare 2 files and generate the staticts of the data. First file product.dat contains 2 column . ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: getdpg
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Seperate commands on the same line

hello, is there a way to seperate commands that are on the same line? ie: echo "yes count(*)>0:" $passvar > dsp cat dsp cat dsp > log i'm trying to put these 3 commands on the same line, but when i do they all get concatenated into 1 lieteral if i put the cat commands on... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobk544
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

seperate elements of a file

i want to write a script in Bash Shell that accept a list of files.an example of file is 4334:234 322.345:32 234:3452 e.t.c each file only contain lines like num1:num2 i want to count the lines of this file and find the summary of X=4334+322.345+234 and Y=234+32+3452 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nektarios4u
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to seperate a variable in 2 variables

Dear all, i dont know how to split one variable value in 2 variable. please send me any example. variable1= "abcde developer" now i want to seperate the values and seperator is space. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: intikhabalam
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cutting a file with multiple delimiters into columns

Hi All I have recently had to start using Unix for work and I have hit brick wall with this prob.... I have a file that goes a little something like this.... EUR;EUR;EUR:USD:USD;USD;;;EUR/USD;XAU/AUD;XAU/EUR;XAU/AUD,GBP/BOB,UAD/XAU;;;1.11;2.22;3.33;4.44;5.55;6.66;;; is it possible to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: luckycharm
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to seperate two lines that are joined?

i have something like this abc 123 3234 1234 * qqoiki * abc 4533 34 1234 * lloiki * i want to make it two lines i,e.,abc 123 3234 1234 * qqoiki * abc 4533 34 1234 * lloiki * how to do that ? (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: anurupa777
13 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Insert Columns before the last Column based on the Count of Delimiters

Hi, I have a requirement where in I need to insert delimiters before the last column of the total delimiters is less than a specified number. Say if the delimiters is less than 139, I need to insert 2 columns ( with blanks) before the last field awk -F 'Ç' '{ if (NF-1 < 139)} END { "Insert 2... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunkesi
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract columns into seperate file

I have a comma delimited file as per the one below and I am currently extracting the values in 2 columns (COL1 & COL6) to produce a smaller trimmed down version of the file which only contains the columns we need; COL1,COL2,COL3,COL4,COL5,COL6,COL7,COL8,COL9... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ads89
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

For loop for seperate files

For shell script. If I had two separate files, file.txt and file1.txt and each has just a list of names from the who command. How would I create an if loop to compare each name? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Eric7giants
1 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_IPSRCA(7) 					OCF resource agents					   OCF_HEARTBEAT_IPSRCA(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_IPsrcaddr - Manages the preferred source address for outgoing IP packets SYNOPSIS
IPsrcaddr [start | stop | monitor | meta-data | validate-all] DESCRIPTION
Resource script for IPsrcaddr. It manages the preferred source address modification. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
ipaddress The IP address. (required, string, no default) cidr_netmask The netmask for the interface in CIDR format. (ie, 24), or in dotted quad notation 255.255.255.0). (optional, string, no default) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. Suggested interval: 10. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a IPsrcaddr resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive p_IPsrcaddr ocf:heartbeat:IPsrcaddr params ipaddress=string op monitor depth="0" timeout="20s" interval="10" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/IPsrcaddr_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents UNKNOWN 06/09/2014 OCF_HEARTBEAT_IPSRCA(7)