Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Getting started with windows and screens without desktop environment Post 302724237 by chebarbudo on Wednesday 31st of October 2012 11:50:20 AM
Old 10-31-2012
Hi Corona688,

Thanks for your interest.
Firefox will display a web page with charts that update every few minutes.
There's absolutely no input.

The 4 screens will display a different dashboards each.

Regards
Santiago

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Common Desktop Environment Question

Hello, I'm experiencing a strange problem with CDE on a Solaris workstation. The Desktop is bigger than the screen. In otherwords, when I open an xterm half of the xterm window appears half off the screen. When I move the mouse up to the top of the new xterm the control panel scrolls off the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: radimus
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

The Desktop Messaging System Could Not Be Started HP-UX

Hi People! I've just got a HP-UX system dumped on me. I've started it, followed all the install/setup questions, and everything was going ok, right upto when going into the desktop enviroment I got the message "The Desktop Messaging System Could Not Be Started". Now I've checked the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpiuk
8 Replies

3. Red Hat

Changing Desktop Environment by mistake

Hi, I'm using fedora 15, my defualt DE is XFCE I once saw that there is a option in startup DE's that I can select and it was OPENBOX. I just wanted to test it. but after choosing it as my DE here I am. I have just access to terminal, firefox.. what's in my desktop. there is no panel here. I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoseinit
0 Replies

4. Ubuntu

How to Get Started on Ubuntu Desktop for the first time

Hello Everyone, I have been using RHEL from quite a while now on server system, but now i also want to use Linux as my Desktop/Laptop OS on my personal computer. So i downloaded the Ubuntu 12.04 yeserday as i have read alot about it being the most popular Linux Desktop OS. So guys could you... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Rohit Bhanot
1 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Linux Desktop vs Windows 8

Any comments on this Windows 8 OEM specs may block Linux booting | ITworld (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: jgt
16 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to Navigate to Windows Desktop?

I want to use my Desktop for saving files of my codes. Looking for Desktop in my OS (C : ) and couldn't find it anywhere. Is it possible to navigate to your desktop? If so how? By the way, I am using Cygwin. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: DyslexicChciken
6 Replies
rt-email-dashboards(8)					     Request Tracker Reference					    rt-email-dashboards(8)

NAME
rt-email-dashboards - Send email dashboards SYNOPSIS
rt-email-dashboards [options] DESCRIPTION
This tool will send users email based on how they have subscribed to dashboards. A dashboard is a set of saved searches, the subscription controls how often that dashboard is sent and how it's displayed. Each subscription has an hour, and possibly day of week or day of month. These are taken to be in the user's timezone if available, UTC otherwise. SETUP
You'll need to have cron run this script every hour. Here's an example crontab entry to do this. 0 * * * * /usr/bin/perl /opt/rt4/local/sbin/rt-email-dashboards This will run the script every hour on the hour. This may need some further tweaking to be run as the correct user. OPTIONS
This tool supports a few options. Most are for debugging. -h --help Display this documentation --dryrun Figure out which dashboards would be sent, but don't actually generate or email any of them --time SECONDS Instead of using the current time to figure out which dashboards should be sent, use SECONDS (usually since midnight Jan 1st, 1970, so 1192216018 would be Oct 12 19:06:58 GMT 2007). --epoch SECONDS Back-compat for --time SECONDS. --all Ignore subscription frequency when considering each dashboard (should only be used with --dryrun for testing and debugging) perl v5.14.2 2013-05-22 rt-email-dashboards(8)