Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming #include file <sys/libcsys.h>: not found Post 302722559 by Priya Amaresh on Saturday 27th of October 2012 02:07:31 PM
Old 10-27-2012
#include file <sys/libcsys.h>: not found

Hi,
Currently am working on pooling of messages from one host to another..
I included "#include <sys/libcsys.h>" library in my C code.. But I found in the output as,

#include file <sys/libcsys.h>: not found

I know that "libcsys.h" library is used for kernel extensions.. I can't figure out why it says as "NOT FOUND"
Please correct me if am wrong anywhere and suggest me how to rectify this..
Please help..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Path /usr/include/iso not found

Hello, I got a make compilation error saying make: *** No rule to make target `/usr/include/iso/stdio_iso.h', needed by `.test.d'. Stop. The mentioned folder `/usr/include/iso/' doesnt exist in solaris5.7 sparc that i am using. I need to know which package will actually install the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nads
1 Replies

2. Programming

Not able to compile Pro*c file due - give errors and points to /usr/include/.. file

I am trying to compile the pro*C file but gives errors. It says it encountered "std" while it was expecting ; , = ( $ $ORACLE_HOME/bin/proc tradewind/dataaccess/Blob.pcc Pro*C/C++: Release 10.2.0.3.0 - Production on Fri May 9 11:10:54 2008 Copyright (c) 1982, 2005, Oracle. All rights... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shafi2all
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Transfer whole file sys from one server to another

Hi, well i am not that good in shell prog. and just shifted to do this work. i was assigned to look all the dir/ sub-dir in a folder like /usr who are the owners, users and groups for the respective dir/sub-dir. its really a hectic process to see each n every file. i used the command...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishnadvn
3 Replies

4. HP-UX

How to remove swap file sys without reboot?

hi every body i am trying to remove logical volume i configured as a swap device but when i removed by smh i ran " swapinfo" it keeps the device and didn't feel that device removed also i "lvremove /dev/vg01/swapvol" also swapinfo not feel i want it feel that i reduced the swap without reboot... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: maxim42
4 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

sys/sysinfo.h: No such file or directory --> MACOSX 10.6.4

duplicate thread I need a real help to compile a small program which compiles fine with g++ in Linux machines. However I need to compile-it in my machine with g++. I have this problem and I dont know how to solve it: sys/sysinfo.h: No such file or directory could someone please help me? Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: c_lady
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

sys/sysinfo.h: No such file or directory --> MACOSX 10.6.4

I need a real help to compile a small program which compiles fine with g++ in Linux machines. However I need to compile-it in my machine with g++. I have this problem and I dont know how to solve it: sys/sysinfo.h: No such file or directory could someone please help me? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: c_lady
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Name file with sys date

Hi, I would like to rename log files with sys date as extension. eg xyz.log --> xyz.log.01-21-2011 How do I do this? Any hints? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neil.k
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to include two more columns in the file using awk

Hi, I have a input file with many records as below: 1J4RR4GG0BC508200 68646 1 N M i want my output file to be like with columns included dgismdh and timestamp : Example: 1J4RR4GG0BC508200 68646 1 N M dgismdh 2012-02-21 07:22:25.98591 How to do it.can we do using awk? Pls help. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sonam273
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get file name which include the current date

Hi, I'm trying to get the name of a file that has the current date in the name. The filename is on the form A<current date>01.DC, for example A2012110501.DC I have this script so far date +%y%m%d D=$(date +%y%m%d) N=A20$D echo $N N2={$N}01.DC echo $N2 And gets the following... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Immelstorn
12 Replies

10. Programming

Interactive Python 3.5+ sys.stdout.write() AND sys.stderr.write() bug?

(Apologies for any typos.) OSX 10.12.3 AND Windows 10. This is for the serious Python experts on at least 3.5.x and above... In script format sys.stdout.write() AND sys.stderr.write() seems to work correctly. Have I found a serious bug in the interactive sys.stdout.write() AND... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
2 Replies
MPSCNNPoolingMaxGradient(3)				 MetalPerformanceShaders.framework			       MPSCNNPoolingMaxGradient(3)

NAME
MPSCNNPoolingMaxGradient SYNOPSIS
#import <MPSCNNPooling.h> Inherits MPSCNNPoolingGradient. Instance Methods (nonnull instancetype) - initWithDevice:kernelWidth:kernelHeight:strideInPixelsX:strideInPixelsY: (nullable instancetype) - initWithCoder:device: Additional Inherited Members Detailed Description This depends on Metal.framework Specifies the filter for computing the gradient of the max pooling filter. The operation backpropagates a gradient vector using chain rule. Dilated Max pooling forward pass is defined as: out(x) = max_{dx in Window(x)} in(s*x+D*dx), where the pooling window definition 'Window(x)' follows MPSCNNPooling specification, 's' is the pixel stride and in() is the source input image and D is the dilation factor. For MPSCNNPoolingMaxGradient the dilationRate 'D' is one. NOTE: For even-sized pooling windows with dilation rate greater than one the effective pooling window is centered around s*x with non-even windows leaning towards top-left corner. For example if kernel width = 2, dilation rate = 3, then the pooling considers positions '-2' and '+1' relative to the pooling window center 's*x'. Hence the partial derivative of the output value wrt. to the input value needed in the gradient backpropagation in MPSCNNPoolingGradient is: d out(x)/d in(y) = delta_{x_m, y}, where delta_{x,y} is the Kronecker delta symbol (see MPSCNNPoolingAverageGradient) and x_m is the index of the maximum value in the corresponding pooling window. In practice this means that the gradient value for the destination image at pixel 'x' is the sum over these contributions coming from all pooling windows that contribute to the max pooling computation in the forward pass, multiplied by the input gradient value in the source area of the corresponding pooling window. If there are multiple maximal values within a single pooling window one of them is picked for the gradient and this decision is implementation specific, which means that it can vary between different architectures and even between different filter parameters. Note: The gradient max pooling needs the secondary input image in order to compute the indices of maximal values for each pooling window, but this means redundant computations. Later we may add encode calls to MPSCNNPoolingMax that produce a state that contains the coordinates of the maximal values to be consumed by the gradient filters. Method Documentation - (nullable instancetype) initWithCoder: (NSCoder *__nonnull) aDecoder(nonnull id< MTLDevice >) device NSSecureCoding compatability See MPSKernel::initWithCoder. Parameters: aDecoder The NSCoder subclass with your serialized MPSCNNPoolingMaxGradient device The MTLDevice on which to make the MPSCNNPoolingMaxGradient Returns: A new MPSCNNPoolingMaxGradient object, or nil if failure. Reimplemented from MPSCNNPoolingGradient. - (nonnull instancetype) initWithDevice: (nonnull id< MTLDevice >) device(NSUInteger) kernelWidth(NSUInteger) kernelHeight(NSUInteger) strideInPixelsX(NSUInteger) strideInPixelsY Initialize a gradient max pooling filter Parameters: device The device the filter will run on kernelWidth The width of the kernel. Can be an odd or even value. kernelHeight The height of the kernel. Can be an odd or even value. strideInPixelsX The input stride (upsampling factor) in the x dimension. strideInPixelsY The input stride (upsampling factor) in the y dimension. Returns: A valid MPSCNNPoolingGradient object or nil, if failure. Reimplemented from MPSCNNPoolingGradient. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for MetalPerformanceShaders.framework from the source code. Version MetalPerformanceShaders-100 Thu Feb 8 2018 MPSCNNPoolingMaxGradient(3)