Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Postfix - Send mails to specific domains only Post 302721873 by sunnysthakur on Friday 26th of October 2012 01:39:14 AM
Old 10-26-2012
Thanks bipinajith..
But these conf is specific to zimbra and isn't exists in postfix.

Should these need to be create for Postfix or anyone from existing will work.

Thanks,
Sunny

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Debian

cannot send any mails using mailx

hi howto configure mailx ? kind regards ccc (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
11 Replies

2. AIX

Not able to send mails

Hi, I am not able to send mails to the recipents. I am using AIX 5.3 Version and using the below command. cat test.log|mail -s "TestMail" user1@mail.com Can you please tell me is there any configurations to be done or is the above command wrong? Thanks & Regards Sheshadri (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arsheshadri
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cant send mails with mpack/uuencode AIX 5.3

Hi all, I was using mpack for sending mails with pdf as attachment. It was working well. but some days back my server was shut down forcefully due to power failure and I found now the mails are moving to the queue always. I checked in /var/spool/mail/mqueue. Is the forece shutdown has to do... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: itesh.dash
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

not able to send mails from linux

I am using centOS 5.3 as server, and i hav installed sendmail-8.13.8-2.el5.i386. But still, m not able to send mails to outer domain. Do i need to configure DNS for this? PLease suggest a step by step guide, if u hav, for the concern, as i m new to linux and sendmail as well.. thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: oracle.test2
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send Receive Mails

Hi All, I am writing one script to automate one long process. In this process we need to upload some input files and download some output files. So , I want to automate this upload and download by using mail functionality. I want to trigger this script when I am sending mail to server. I know... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NirajThakar
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

postfix config: how to relay mails for only one user of a certain domain

Hello there, First of all I tell you that this is my first postfix installation so please be patient... I have following scenario: fetchmail --> postfix --> amavis-new --> postfix --> exchange 2010. Everything -except exchange ;-)- runs on an opensuse 12.1 box. Now, I have a list of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lpacor
0 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Hello there, First of all I tell you that this is my first postfix installation so please be patient... I have following scenario: fetchmail --> postfix --> amavis-new --> postfix --> exchange 2010. Everything -except exchange ;-)- runs on an opensuse 12.1 box. Now, I have a list of... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hello there, First of all I tell you that this is my first postfix installation so please be patient... I have following scenario: fetchmail --> postfix --> amavis-new --> postfix --> exchange 2010. Everything -except exchange ;-)- runs on an opensuse 12.1 box. Now, I have a list of... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for count files and send mails

Hi. I'm new on this forum and I need if possible someone to help me with one script. The script should act like this: - should be run by crontab and have next parameters: script_name $par1 $par2 $par3 $par4 where script will search in dir $par1 for files with mask $par2 and if number of... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: atrailm
2 Replies

10. Red Hat

Centos 6 Postfix 1 IP Two Domains Two Machines

Hello Folks, I have what I believe is a basic problem. I'm sure the problem is related to my incorrect understanding of the terms used by the postfix main.cf file. I have two mail servers. 192.168.1.110 (msrecycle.com) and 192.168.1.111 (sportbikebody.com). Now what I am trying to do is have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SportBikeBody
1 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_POSTFI(7) 					OCF resource agents					   OCF_HEARTBEAT_POSTFI(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_postfix - Manages a highly available Postfix mail server instance SYNOPSIS
postfix [start | stop | reload | monitor | validate-all | meta-data] DESCRIPTION
This script manages Postfix as an OCF resource in a high-availability setup. Tested with Postfix 2.5.5 on Debian 5.0. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
binary Full path to the Postfix binary. For example, "/usr/sbin/postfix". (optional, string, default /usr/sbin/postfix) config_dir Full path to a Postfix configuration directory. For example, "/etc/postfix". (optional, string, no default) parameters The Postfix daemon may be called with additional parameters. Specify any of them here. (optional, string, no default) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. reload Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. Suggested interval: 60s. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 20s. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5s. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a postfix resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive example_postfix ocf:heartbeat:postfix op monitor depth="0" timeout="20s" interval="60s" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/postfix_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents 1.0.3 07/05/2010 OCF_HEARTBEAT_POSTFI(7)